(ŏ Freak.. ŏ)

|

Kokichi Ouma |

It's my first day of school huh?... ”

// He mumbles to himself soon walking inside the school//

A

s i walk in the hallway of the school everyone was talking about some freak named,Shuichi. Some people said to me if i value my life stay away from him.

I didn't listen i wanted to know him he seemed like a nice guy to me..

// Lunch time //

I saw him, i saw him sitting alone..So i sat by him not saying anything.

| Shuichi's P.O.V |

As i was eating linch i saw the new kid,Kokichi sat by me he had beautiful  purple hair the same with the eyes.

He was cute and shy, it was like love at first sight..

// For the first couple of weeks he just sat with me in silence. Then one day i talk to him. //

| Shuichi |

“Why are you sitting with me?” i asked him looking at him softly slightly blushing

“I-i t-thought y-you m-might be f-feeling l-lonely ” he answered stuttering

He was stuttering it was cute, i blushed.

I looked at him for a couple seconds, as i nod.

“Yeah, i suppose it's kind of lonely..but i dont mind it when your here!”

I said smiling blushing.

|

Kokichi |

“I-i'm g-glad t-that's w-what y-you t-think.”

He looked away as his face were kind of red.

This is the beginning of a new friendship. They continue to sit and talk, getting to know each other for a couple of weeks.

The other kids start avoiding Kokichi  too, now, but he notices. He was sad, even though that didn't stop them from hanging out..

| Shuichi |

About three months into our friendship, I asked Kokichi if he can keep a secret, he says yes.

“ I like you..i like you Kokichi ”

I blushed looking at him as he was silent as his face was red.

| Kokichi |

When Shuichi said he liked me i was silent as i feel my face heat up..i sooned asked him..

“ Y-you l-like m-me..? ”

I asked. he suddenly answered

“ Yes, i like you Kokichi.. do you like me back..?”

As he answered my face heated up more, i decides to cover my face since it was embarrasing for me.

As i was still covering my face i smiled as i answered.

“ I-it's n-not l-like i-i d-dont l-like y-you, i-its l-like...y-y-you.. ”

I said mumbling the last part as he laughs.

“ I like you too. Kokichi.. ”

He smiles as i look at him with my face red.

(ŏ End! ŏ)

This one is kinda long! i think (;^ω^)

i'm trying to make ingame oneshots but i dont have any in mind i have a lot in mind for the pregame ill try to use more ingame oneshots (;^ω^)

Anyways thank you for reading! i really appreciate it! im trying to update this as much as possible im trying to post two fanfic in one day ill hope i have enought time to make another one today- (^~^;)ゞ

I'll see you later! Thanksss for reading!!!!(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')