(☆☆Eye☆☆)

| Shuichi's P.O.V |

H

is eyes, oh his eyes. They got me every time.

They could never be classified as one color. They rebelled, taking on a different hue everyday. Every hour. Every moment. But they always sparkled with this emotion I could never place.

His smile, oh his smile. It zapped my heart every time.

His smile was something never to be taken for granted. He rarely showed it around people, but when he did, oh it was magic. The slight dimple in his cheek revealed his boyish nature.

But they always drifted from one another.

The timing never right. One was in a relationship. The other fresh out of one. Both single, but not ready to mingle. Or they would mingle, but with the wrong people. It was like this for years.

Until this.

| Kokichi |

“ It's snowing. ”

My car was covered in the hardening white powder. I stared, hopeless. How could i get to work in this condition? A light flurry of snow falls from the sky, wetting my hood.

I sighed, holding a hand out.

A snowflake lands on my hand, almost immediately melting against my warm palm. I smiled, my tardiness to the office momentarily taking a back seat.

| Shuichi |

I watched him, his unprotected hair catching snowflakes.

He had come to talk to someone, who’s name he’d already forgotten.

He didn’t know he had lived so close to him. Kokichi. The one man he could never have.

At my surprised appearance, i'd dropped my keys.

With my gaze still on him, he crouched down, fumbling in the cold snow for his car keys. But after stubbing his finger, he risks a glance down, swiping them up

| Kokichi |

I heard a commotion to my right, causing me to turn around

And there he is. Shuichi.

The only boy i wanted but never had, as we locked gazes,something in the air shifts.

The gravitate towards eachother , hearts pounding the snow crunches beneath Kokichi's boots. Foot prints indent the snow as Shuicho controls his pace

Once they are but a pace away..

(☆☆End!☆☆)

AN!

hope you like this! its short but i still hope you like it! (≧▽≦)

Anyways, Thanks for Reading!!! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧