✿ Some kind of demon ✿

| Shuichi's P.O.V |

Cleaning duty sucks.. Ouma-kun must be waiting for me~ I can't keep him waiting for to long.

I wonder where Ouma-kun is, I can't wait to go home with him~

༶༶༶༶༶Thud༶༶༶༶༶

“ Huh? Is someone there? ”

Shuichi walks in on Kokichi and Rantaro in a compromising position.

Kokichi couldn't believe how he'd screwed up so monumentally. A voice in his head told him that he was bound to make Shuichi want to break up with him eventually but he didn't think for one second it would come about like this.

And to think that Rantaro was in the middle of it all. Kokichi felt bad for leaving the boy like that. Once he had realized what happened, he blamed himself. Luckily Kaede came by, she always had good timing, and gave Kokichi an opportunity to chase after his boyfriend.

“ It's not what it looks like…”

This was the one moment his confidence decided to leave him. When he was most sure of himself. Helping Rantaro between classes in a spare room ended in tangled limbs on the floor and Shuichi was there to witness the last second of it. Without a word, he'd left the scene, leaving Kokichi to chase after him. There was only a few minutes until break and not many places that Shuichi could go.

He found the other outside, near the front of the school and hastily tried explaining himself. Kokichi had always had eyes for Shuichi. He didn't want anyone else. That's why he gave it his all so they would start dating and he gave it his all even now. He couldn't let it end like this. Not from some misunderstanding. At the end, he couldn't quite remember what he said in the rush but his face was red and he was panting and Shuichi's blank expression didn't change at all.

“ I didn't think anything scandalous was going on. ”

“ Eh? ”

“ You're not the kind to be unfaithful. And Rantaro's not your type. At least his personality isn't. ”

“ If…If you knew that, why didn't you say something? ”

“ It's fun watching you fuss over me. ”

Kokichi sighed and collapsed against Shuichi, resting his forehead on the other's shoulder. “ You're some kind of demon. ”

✿ End! ✿

AN!(≧▽≦)

Heya~ my friend helped me write this~ thanks to her I was able to finish it faster!

Anyways Atua say thanks for reading! ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯