ლ I'll go out with you. ლ

| Shuichi |

" Shuichi, wake up, it's time for school."

I open my eyes and yawn, stretching my limbs. I slowly get up and get ready, then head for the kitchen where my parents are. Both of their faces light up as I enter the room, and I smile back.

"Here's your lunch money." My dad says, winking at me. No doubt he snuck some extra money in there without my mom's knowledge. I smile and hug him tight, then put the money safely in my wallet. I hug my mom next, breathing in her floral scent. She kisses my cheek before letting me go.

"I love y'all!" I say putting my backpack on my shoulders.

"I love you too." My mom said.

"Love you." Said my dad, as he sipped some coffee.

I head out the door just in time to see my friend, Kaede, come down the road. She pulled into our driveway to let me get in, then backed up and starting driving as soon as I was settled.

"Morning Shuichi." She says, her voice gravelly from sleep.

"Good morning Kaede" I say, smiling at her. She rolls her eyes.

"I forgot to study for the test in Ms. Chisa's class, I'm totally gonna bomb it." She says as she turns into the school parking lot.

"Oh, it'll be easy, it's just math," I say jokingly.

"Easy for you to say, me. brainiac." She smiles a bit and parks the car.

We say bye to each other and head to our classes. I make it just in time, the bell rang as I sat in my desk.

" Close call. " Kokichi , the boy that sits next to me, whispers.

I smile, looking over at him. Every time our eyes meet, I get lost in the beautiful purple color. Not to mention the way his purple hair falls into them. I notice that I'm staring, and my cheeks become a vibrant shade of red as I quickly look up at the teacher.

" Alright class, " Mr. Koichi Kizakura says loudly, " Good morning. Today you will be doing packets in a group of two. I want you to pair with the person beside you, and move your desks together. "

I blush even more when I see Kokichi looking at me. I look over and he flashes a brilliant smile.

" Wanna be partners? " He asks, already moving his desk closer to mine.

I nod, not trusting myself to talk. Mr. Koichi passes the packets out.

Kokichi and I get the packet done rather quickly, and he looks up at me, his eyes pulling me In.

" Saihara-chan, would you maybe want to go out Saturday night? " He asks me. At first, I think it was my imagination, but quickly realize it isn't when I see his expectant face.

" Oh, um, uh... " I say. Good one, Shuichi, real smooth, I think to myself.

He smiles, making my heart skip a beat. My cheeks heat up again. Just then the bell rings, and everyone starts to move their desks back into place.

"Just think about it." He says, smiling again, then grabbing his backpack and heading out the door.

I stop at the bathroom before heading to my next class. My heartbeat is going a mile a minute. I can't believe Kokichi asked me out. I keep thinking I'm in a dream.

The door bursts open and Tenko walks in, followed by her entourage, Himiko and Angie.

" What's wrong with you degenerate male! " Tenko asks judgingly, caring more about gossip for later than really caring about what's wrong.

"N-nothing," I say, trying to calm my breathing.

" Oh yeah, obviously. Since your a degenerate male! " She says rolling her eyes and heading to the mirror. Himiko and Angie follow her, giving me dirty looks on the way.

Not in the mood for their drama, I quickly get myself together and head for my next class.

I sit down at my desk, next to my best friend, Kaito. We've been friends since we were toddlers, our parents are good friends. He takes the earbud out of his ear and smiles at me.

" Bro! What's up? " He asks, " You okay? " He asks, giving me a confused look.

" Yeah, I'm okay " I said smiling.

" Alright then bro! " He said giving me a thumbs up.

After school.

School was finished I was going home as someone called me I turned around to see Kokichi.

" Saihara-chan! " He said running towards me.

" Oh, Ouma-kun.. are you here for my answer? " I asked as he stopped walking soon looking at me.

" No, no i said take your time on answering me you don't have to answer right away " He said smiling, I couldn't help but smile back.

" I see, so do you need something? " He nod.

" I was wondering if you want to walk home with me if your okay with that "

" Of course, I'd love to walk to you. " I smiled as my face heats up.

" Im glad! " He smiled grabbing my hand as we continued to walked again.

" Hey Ouma-kun, why did you want to walk to me? " I asked looking at me.

" Oh because your a kind I like people like you " He smiled.

" Ouma-kun..." I smiled.

" Ouma-kun I like you so I'll go out with you. " I smiled.

ლ End! ლ

AN!ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

I woke up at 9 am I'm so sorry I posted this late ('-﹏-';) I'm sorry..(;^ω^)

This is kind of long what do you think of it? (;^ω^)

Well, Anyways Atua says thanks for reading! ╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯