four

"yah! jung seri! i dm-ed you last night, why didn't you respond?" dongsook bombarded her with questions when she entered the classroom.

when seri saw her face, she immediately felt pissed off. seri covered her face with her hair. "why do look so much like your twin?!"

dongsook fixed her hair and scoffed. "so it's my brother again? what did he do?"

seri shaked her and began telling every single thing donghyuck have done in just one day. how he managed to steal her wallet that made her walk all the way home and how she was grounded because of him.

dongsook clapped her hands. "wow, that's so wise of him."

seri rolled her eyes and pulled a strand of her hair. "that's not my point, sookie!"

dongsook leaned back on her chair. "so, do you plan to fight back or so?"

seri smoothed her skirt then crunched her nose. "i still haven't thought about anything..."

speaking of the devil, the great lee donghyuck entered the classroom with his chin up. he casted a quick glance on seri and brushed his hair up with his left hand.

he has indeed an ethereal beauty but seri wasn't on the state to compliment him.

but seri's frown faded when renjun also had arrived.

"you look so whipped," dongsook whispers on her ear.

seri straightened her back and fixed her things. right, she still have to plan something for donghyuck.

"sook," she tapped her shoulder. "what should i do with him? i'm so pissed that all i can do is punch the hell out of him."

dongsook chuckled. "i'll let you do anything just don't punch him nor kick his shin."

"i'll definitely do that."

dongsook slapped her lap as she glared. "but seriously, don't do those things."

seri narrowed her eyes but just shrugged the thought. "i'll make him take his own medicine."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

lunch time, the most anticipated hour for seri today. she immediately rushed her way to the cafeteria, leaving her bestfriend. she bought two cups of banana milk and a soda with a tuna sandwich.

she chose the seat in the corner where she can see the whole cafeteria.

she placed her chin on her palms as she tapped her fingers on the table. her eyes were lurking around the area like a predator waiting for her prey.

seri open the soda and took a quick sip from it. she was also about to eat the sandwich when her eyes caught donghyuck entering the cafe.

she opened the banana milks. she stood uo but froze when a question popped out in her mind.

is she really going to do this? isn't it too risky?

seri remembered that she was planning to run as a student council representative next school year.

she shuddered.

she was really determined to do this.

with heavy steps, seri walked towards donghyuck who halted when she blocked his way.

"hi." she flashed her sweet smile while his bros met.

seri didn't waste any second and spilled the milk over his head, earning some gasps from the students who just witness the whole thing.

she smirk. "that was just a preview, mi amore."