CHAPTER 9

"What was that about?" I ask Ian when he puts me back on my feet.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" he says his finger on my chin, he tilts my head up, "I like you Lily" he says and kisses me.

"Ian.." I say looking away from him.

"I know what you are going to say but I need a bit of time. I promise to open up to you and let you see the whole me but till then, I just want you to know how I feel about you" he kisses me again, "We are not just friends" he adds and I laugh.

"Alright, I'd be patient" I tell him looking at him, my hand on his cheek. "For the record, I ​think I like you too" I tease.

"Oh, you definitely like me" He says proudly. I roll my eyes at him.​

"The rain has stopped, I should get back home" he says and walks towards the balcony.

"What about your clothes, they are dry" I tell him.

"Keep them" he says winking at me. I bit my lip and shake my head at him. What am I going to do with him. I walk him out to the balcony.

"Don't come out in the rain again" I tell him.

"I'd do it again if it is to see you" he says getting on the slide.

"You are so cheesy" I tell him laughing.

"Only for you" he says and kisses me before going down the slide.

​Okay fine, I definitely like him.

​I walk back to my room and get his clothes out the dryer sniffing them, smells of vanilla, rose and peppermint extract, there's a trick I use to get that scent in my clothes but above all that, I can still smell Ian. I put on the shirt and go to bed.

​I don't know what we are right now but that doesn't matter, he likes me and I like him. I am happy.

​I drift off to sleep.

"Lils" I hear Ash call and I groan.

"Lily" he calls again.

"What?" I question.

"We are off to school" he says and I actually laugh. I just went to bed, how can it be time for school.

"Stop joking" I tell him and turn around covering myself with my blanket.

I hear him walking and the next thing, he opens the blinds and the sun pours in. ​How can it be morning, Ian was just here.

​ "Leave me" I tell him groaning.

"Get your behind in the shower" Ash says dragging me off of the bed and onto the cold bathroom floor, he leaves me there and a while later he put my toothbrush in my mouth with way too much paste. ​I hate him right now. I grumble before getting on my feet.

"Better" he says and leaves my room.

I have a quick, maybe long shower. I am sure I slept while standing in the shower, I could have drowned. Any ways, I match my butt to the closet to pick today's outfit.

​I need to look good today, I want to dress to impress.... Ian.

I wear a short wrap skirt with a beige high neck sleeveless top, pair it with my boots and jewelries. I wear my make up, let my straightened hair fall to my waist, pick up my shoulder bag and left the room. I slide down the stairs banister and walk into the kitchen. I immediate sense Ian and my eyes are drawn to him when I walk into the kitchen, he is looking at me. I smile at him and he winks at me.