CHAPTER 16

I love traveling, it's my favorite past time. This is going to be amazing.

After the whole going on a trip was said, which was a week ago if I may add, we have all been getting ready for it. We already rented the places we would be staying at every country we would be at and the jet for the trip is all set. We are leaving tonight for New Zealand, I am so excited.

Asher already came in to take my luggage which is a lot to the car. Mum and Dad are driving us to the private tarmac.

"Lily get your butt down here" Eli shouts from downstairs. I quickly grab my fanny pack and head downstairs.

"I'm here, don't get your boxers in a twist Eli" I tell him poking my tongue out at him.

"Hey bunny" Ian says walking inside. I run past Eli to Ian jumping on him.

"Hey handsome" I say kissing him.

"Hi Lily, Ian invited me" a guy says beside Ian, he is cute too.

"Hi" I wave awkwardly, "Do I know him?" I ask Ian. The guy looks confused and then sad. I must have known him before the whole amnesia thing.

"Yes, he's a friend of mine. Axel" Ian introduces.

"You already introduced me to your friends?" I ask Ian and he nods.

"To his family too" Axel adds and Ian glares at him.

"I didn't know that, do they like me?" I ask Ian and he smiles pecking me.

"They love you" he says and I smile.

"I would want to meet them again" I tell Ian and he agrees.

"It's nice re-meeting you again Axel" I tell him and he hugs me.

"You have to remember me" Axel says rather dramatically. I smile and pat his back.

"That's enough" Ian says releasing me from Axel's hug.

"Let's go guys" Asher calls from outside and we all pile ourselves into the big SUV.

The ride to the tarmac involves Axel asking me a million questions, asking if I remember anything. He keeps asking if I remember him now every five minutes. He's tiring, I think I would like him. We finally get to our destination and after a couple of hours involving loading the jet, getting cleared and saying goodbyes, we finally lift off. Did I tell you my parents are also travelling? They are but not with us, they are going to Switzerland.

The flight to New Zealand was quiet and peaceful. Like that is possible with four guys, by the way, two of them are not talking to each other. I'm sure you've guessed which two, yes, Ian and Eli. They refuse to talk to each other, just lots of glaring and scowling. Ian is sitting beside while Eli is in front of both of us, they exchange looks again. Okay, I'm done.

"What is up with you two?" I ask them.

"Nothing" they say at the same time.

"Is this about what happened before the accident, you can tell me. I think it's time I know" I tell them. I hate how they look at each other, they are important to me and I don't want to lose them.

"If you really want to know" Eli says.

"I want to know" I tell him.

"What happened was that-" Eli starts.

"No!" Ian shouts stopping Eli. "Let her remember on her own" he adds. I look at Ian and it is more than worry I see on his face, it's fear, he is scared of me knowing something and I wonder what. What doesn't he want me to know.