New clib member

A/n:Totally agree with my boy Kyotani on this

Y/n's POV: I look at the uniform long story short I fucking hate it. "Sis come on let's go shittykawa is already here!" "Oh piss off im almost done!!" I yell to my annoyingly overprotective brother. I grabbed a hoodie and threw it on over my uniform it was a simple and cute on Oikawa had g out me for my birthday last year. I run down the stairs and grab a monster from the fridge and put it in a cup so they don't know, by they I mean the teachers.

"Let's fucking go already." "Keep that attitude up and you'll be in detention on your first day." I rolled my eyes. "Do I look like I give a fuck." I give a serious resting bitch face and he sighs. "Whatever."

~timeskip brought to you by: Kyotani looking like a god in my eyes(don't worry I ain't crazy over him)~

I walk into class and sit next to a boy with blonde hair with two black lines going around his head. He looked mean I didn't care though. I looked dead with my bags under my eyes and h/l dark brown hair pulled into a messy loose ponytail/clipped up(depends if your is short) and headphones on with a look that read 'don't talk or touch me I'll hurt you' making every girl shutter at the sight of me and I personally liked it I don't need human interact. I looked down at the hoodie and smile of was comfy and cute even though there was a lot of black I still am glad Oikawa got this for me. "Alright class so today we have a new student please come up and introduce yourself."

I looked at the teacher with a blank and dead expression. "Why can't you introduce me."

Kyotani's POV: "Why can't you introduce me?" 'New kid has guts.' "Young lady just do as told." Rolling her eyes she listened. She went to the front of the class and took her headphones off and rolled her eyes. "Hi I'm Y/n Iwazumi. Don't fucking talk to me I don't care who you are. I don't like people." She turned to the teacher nasty look on her face. "Happy now." Her voice dripping with scracsum I liked it. She was different then most girls. "Yes much better. But before we continue class I need you to take your hoodie off."

The look y/n gave the teacher was priceless she looked at her like she just asked her the stupidest thing in the world. "No." "I'm sorry what?" "I said, NO! I'm not taking my fucking hoodie off." "Do you want a detention for yelling and cussing at a teacher." "I don't give a fuck who you are. I'm not taking my hoodie off it's cold as hell and these uniforms are uncomfortable to me." This is going to be interesting.

After awhile of them just going back and forth the teacher had a enough which you know it didn't surprise me. "That's it young lady! Detention after school." She scoffed and rolled her eyes turned around to start walking, hoodie still on and before she even could walk spoke. "Whatever old hag." The class went dead silent as I tired not to laugh. "What. Was. That?!" "I said whatever old hag!" At Thai point it was to much. "Kyotani what's so funny." The teacher looked at me dead panned while I tried to calm down. "N-nothing." "Detention both of you and you both know why. And Y/n I'll make sure your brother hears of this."

Y/n's POV:a sigh came from both me and the boy. "Meh not that I care i have no after school activities or plan to get one." I sit down at my seat.

~timeskip~

Each class I was asked to take my hoodie off and each class I gave an almost similar reaction to the last but ended up with only one detention. "Y/N!" I knew that voice. I turned around to be faced with my brother and Oikawa slowly coming up from behind. "Why the hell am I being told that you already have detention after school with Kyotani as well." "Oh no reason really." Went and dug through my bag and pulled another monster out, and poured it into my cup. "All I did was yell at the teacher and call her an old hag cause she tried to get me to take off my hoodie." My brother brought a hand to his face. "You have to be fucking kidding me. And I was going to try and get you to be team's manager today." I spit my drink out and looked at my brother with a shocked look on my face. "I'm sorry YOU WHAT?!" "You heard me right you spend to much time alone and as much as I don't want you around the others I want to keep an eye on you. And you don't do much unless your helping in practice." Oikawa spoke up. "So everyday you'll being helping/playing volleyball with us."

I groaned once more and walked off. I couldn't beythose assholes they were seriously trying to get me to do volleyball fuck that shit I rather be in the music club. Not watching where I was walking I accidentally bumped into someone earning a growl from them. I stood up. "Sorry I was-oh your that blonde boy from this morning! Good to see I can make someone laugh." He grunted and walked off. "Tch rude." Some boys came over to me. "Heh don't worry about him he's always like that." "Yeah Kyotani isn't called Mad Dog for nothing." I looked at these idiots. "Who the hell are you two fucking retards." They held their hearts and faked being hurt before introducing themselves. "I'm Hanamaki, and that's." "Matsukawa. We're on the volleyball team with him and your brother, might have heard of us?"

I looked these boys up and down and tilted my head to the side a bit. "Sorry to disappoint but never heard of you two before my brother never told me anything about the team to protect me or some shit." I say half way through bringing my head up normally. "And personally don't give a fuck about you, nor care who you are." "Well how about we be your friends, see what you say then." I rolled my eyes. "I hate people but if you can manage to make me laugh then sure why not."

"Y/N! Where are you?!" "I'm over here you filthy cum dumpster!" I yelled to my brother. Of course I got stairs but Hanamaki and Matsukawa were laughing. "Your so fucking lucky your my sister." "I fucking love you to...asshole."