Maybe normal

Y/n's POV: In the morning I woke up on the floor I probably fell out of bed. "Wake up!" "I'm am up asshole!" I got out of the bed and pulled pants on and walked downstairs. "Morning Oikawa, Kyotani, brother:" I climbed on the counter and grabbed a pop tart. "You know we have practice today right?" I looked at my brother shrugged and went to my room.

"I don't even want to be on the team manager or not..." sighing I set my food down and dug around my closet for clothes.

I looked in the mirror satisfied with my look and went back to my closet and moved some things around

I looked in the mirror satisfied with my look and went back to my closet and moved some things around. "There it is." I pulled out the box that held any spare pocket knifes. I wasn't stupid I know my brother like the back of my hand he probably raided my room for anything sharp.

Little did I know I was being watched.

Kyotani's POV: 'Should I get Iwazumi, what should I do....why the hell do I even care she's just a random girl after all.' I heard a hiss of pain which made me pay attention. She cut her arm. 'Jesus fucking Christ looks like I have to do something now.' I opened her door the rest of the way startling her and making her panic. "Stop and just let me help you." She tried pulling her sleeve down but I grabbed her wrist.

Y/n's POV: He grabbed my wrist right were I just cut myself and it hurt like a son of a bitch. "Let me go asshat." He was silent and dragged me to my bathroom. "Where's your medical kit thing." I pointed to my cabinet it have everything he'd need.

He dug around and pulled it out. He pulled out the alcohol and bandages. "Your not putting that shit on me." He growled and harshly grabbed my wrist and held it over the sink and just poured it. "Ah! Shit that hurt asshole." "Can you shut the fuck up! If you didn't do that we wouldn't be in this situation right. This is your fault understand." He glared and finished wrapping my wrist and then left with a grunt and slammed my door.

I screamed into my pillow. "I know it's my fault, it's always my fault! It's never anyone else fault but mine no it's never the people who drove me to this! No...it's m..ine." I silently began sobbing to myself. *knock knock* light knocking could be heard from my door. "Who the hell is it." "Can I come in y/n?" "Fuck off Oikawa." He didn't listen and came in my room anyway.

He sat next to my and put a arm around me and then pulled me close to him in a comforting way. "What happened." "I was just yelled at...that's all." He ran his fingers through my hair in a caring manner. "Are you sure." "Yes I'm sure. Can I just spend the day to myself." "Sure." He paused. "And please don't cut yourself again." "How-" "it's on your desk." "Oh that's right, don't tell Iwazumi." "I won't I promise."

He left my room without a word as I began crying to myself while holding my stuffed rabbit to my chest. He was a comfort item something I always had close by unless at school then it was my art work.

~smol timeskip~

"Hey we're leaving let's go." "Where?" "Practice remember I told you we had practice today." "Ok ok I'm coming."

A/n: merry Christmas guys! Let me know if you want a second chapter for today