Attempted suicide pt.1

A/n: thanks so much for reading guys I'll try and update more

Y/n's POV: after dinner I went up to my room and flopped on my bed and groaned. "This is so fucking dumb!..." Why does he even have to be here I don't like him he's so rude. *knock knock* "Sis you ok I can hear downstairs, is homework giving you trouble." "No Hajime-WAIIT WE HAD HOMEWORK!" My brother opened the door with a pissed look on his face. "It's already 10:00 and you haven't done your homework! And stop yelling!" "You don't need to fucking yell at me asshole!" "Iwazumi-senpia I help her with homework if you'd like." You have to be fucking kidding me. My brother stopped and turned. "Yes." "You have to BE FUCKING KIDding me!" Me brother turned at me mad. "This is your fault for not doing the work! Take it as punishment for trying to ditch detention and that shitty attitude of yours."

He left and now me and Kyotani stood in awkward silence. "Go the hell away." I say clearly pissed but in the inside I'm fighting tears and waiting for him to leave so I can cry. (So angst anyone?) "No I have to help you." "I said fuck off!" "No." I glared at him and threw a book at him. It hit him sqaure in the forehead and stubbles out of my room. I slammed my door shut and locked it. After a few seconds I broke down into tears and began crying. "I knew it's my fucking fault but he didn't need to be so fucking-I fuck everything up don't I."

Kyotani's POV:'Did she seriously just do that?! Ah what the hell do I care I was only asking to be nice, not like I even did the work. Is...is she crying.' I listened a little closer and I could hear her crying and talking but that was muffled. I think Iwazumi would want to now about this. I walked downstairs and into the living room. "Hey your stupid sister is crying." He turned and faced me. "What did you do." It was like he demanded an answer. "Nothing when you left she yelled at me to leave and when I didn't she threw a book at me and then shut and I'm pretty sure locked the door. After a minute I heard she was crying."

He got up and came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder. He looked me in the eyes and said very seriously "Did you hear what she was saying." "No I couldn't." I have no clue why but he ran up the stairs and Oikawa seemed worried. We both soon heard banging on a door. "Y/N OPEN THE DAMN DOOR NOW!" Silence but he clearly heard. "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE."

"What the hell is going on." "Well back when we were little I'd me and Hajime were fresh in middle school so she was a 5th grader. There were many things that happened, she's attempted suicide around 6 times now. I'm pretty Hajima is scared that that's what she's going to do." He looked over to the stairs. "She actually used to be a very happy and bubbly girl." He sighed. "But she was broke as if she was a porcelain doll that was extremely old, she's fragile very fragile can't stand yelling fighting and hates being yelled at in particular or being blamed." He looked at me. "Watch what you say and do around her. Your lucky Hajime even let you stay here  now that you know her; he's protective even if it seems too much."

There was the sound of wood breaking and a thud. Then silence we looked at each other and ran up the stairs. Hajime wh-KYOTANI CALL THE HOSPITAL!" There laid a pale girls body blood rolling down her arm but she still had life in her. I quickly did as told. "Their on their way." "Come little n/n please don't leave us yet!"

Y/n's POV: The door broke and brother saw me I had been on the ground for awhile now just letting my arm bleed I didn't care I could die it's what I want. The yelling hurt my head and I didn't like and fresh hot tears came down my face as I heard sirens in the distance. Then the sound of my front door being slammed open but everything went black I heard my brother though. "Please don't leave me." That's when I fully blacked out.

Iwazumi's POV: I had Oikawa rude in the ambulance with my sister I know it wasn't smart because she needs me but I needed to search her room of anything sharp, knifes, and rope. Kyotani stayed with me because I know he won't listen to Oikawa.

Once I was down I packed a bag and drove to the hospital with Kyotani no way I'm trusting him alone. I just didn't understand way she did it it's been a good two years since the last attempt. "Iwazumi, are you ok you seemed stressed." "I'm fine just please be quite so I can focus."

Kyotani's POV: once at the hospital we immediately got her room number and rushed there once we got there she was a sleep had a heart monitor, two ivs, another thing for her pulse, and something I wasn't quite sure what it was. "Don't worry Mad Dog-Chan she'll be fine." "Tch, I know that." Iwazumi sat next to Oikawa as the doctor came in. "So parents, where they home?" "No sir they actually are only home around Christmas time and that's it." "I see so who's normally in charge then." "I am." I sat in silence as they went back and forth and started at her wondering if and when she'd walk up.

After hearing what little Oikawa told me I felt bad for calling her stupid. I watched her chest slowly rise and fall as the heart monitor beeped. A slight cough was heard from her. The doctor went over to her. "She should wake up tomorrow sometime or if lucky sometime tonight. I can call your school and let them know you won't be there if you'd like." "Don't worry I have everything already figured out sir."

A/n:so this is now an angst story and some things in here will be things that actually happened/happen to me so please try and be nice with criticism.