Attempted suicede pt.2(with some of the past)

Kyotani's POV: When I woke up in the hospital I was confused but after a minute it hit me on why we all were here it kinda....hurt me? Knowing she was here because of what she tried to do it must be hard on Iwazumi-senpia. "Good morning Mad Dog-Chan." I grunted at Oikawa I didn't really bother listening to him. "Kyotani stop it your shitty attitude isn't needed at the moment. Come on Oikawa let's go." Did he just call him by his name?! "Kyotani stay here and watch her, I can't stay I If would I could but I can't the school knows your not going I to be there so don't even bother disobeying me." And with that they left.

Iwazumi's POV: "Hajime why are letting him stay with her." "Because I trust him he's not a bad Oikawa, just misunderstood shitty-kawa." "If you say so."

Kyotani's POV: It was boring just sitting there but a doctor walked in. "Good morning young man. Has she been up yet?" "No." "Made any noise or movement?" "I think last night." She wrote that down. "Why does this matter." "It helps us determine I she's going to live and wake up. She lost a lot of blood I mean if her brother hadn't broke her door down she would have died." Those words made me freeze. 'She could have died?! Why would she do this to begin with what caused her to want to do this what the-' "Excuse me. Can you answer the question." "What did you say." "Do know why she um well you know." I shook my head and looked back at y/n trying to figure it out myself. The nurse left and I was alone with dead liking y/n.

Y/n's POV:

~flashback to when you were very young(also this is when you were a bright and happy girl)~

I've never gone to school with brother he always went to school with our best friend Oikawa he's so pretty. "Move it weirdo!" A boy pushed me to the ground in the sand. His friends laughed and pointed at me I just got up and brushed the sand off confusing them. "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was goin." I give a little giggle and skip off.

After awhile I was some where in the field it was pretty. I sat down and sighed. "Man everyone here seems normal..." "What's that supposed to mean?" I turn my head and saw a small boy very dark green hair with freckles and some tall blonde boy with glasses who didn't even want to be here. "Oh well they all are mean and jerky I wish I was with Oikawa-San and big brother. Their nicer than everyone here so far." The blonde rolled his eyes. "I'm leaving Yamaguchi." "Wait up Tssyhi! Gomen." The boy ran after his friend.

I laid down on the ground and I saw a very pretty girl with brown hair and green eyes her hair was in pigtails held up by to ribbons. "Hello there." "H-hi." I sat up and she sat down. "Hi I'm Sakura what's your name." "I'm y/n..."

Everyday me and Sakura hung out but by the time we were supposed to become 5th graders she moved that very summer and didn't even tell me good bye. I sat crying under the cheery tree at the park. "Hey are you ok?" I looked up and saw Yamaguchi but he looked slightly different from when the first and last time we had spoke. And the blonde boy was there but this time he looked...happy? I rubbed the tears off my face. "I'm fine." I said looking away. "Heh really short stock you look pretty disgusting right now." 'That hurt.' "Tssyhi you can't say that to her." He gave Yamaguchi a weird look. "Gomen Tssyhi."

As they talked I walked off I just wanted to cry. So now I'm walking around town hardly anyone around crying and legs feeling weak but I was close to home so I'd be ok.

I'm about ten minutes away from home and I've stopped crying I noticed a house it had two boys two parents one little girl they were moving in. The parents left with the sister saying they'd be back with more stuff and I saw it as my chance to make new friends before anyone else meets them and says mean things about me like normal.

I ran up to their house and they had smirks on their faces and walked towards me. "Hey there~." I closed my eyes and smiled. "Hi th-" I felt four hands on my body on places that shouldn't ever be touched in the ways they were. I tried getting out of their grape but they would budge even after I bit the kids arm. I had hot tears streaming down my face. "LET ME GO!" "Shit up before someone hears." The taller boy whispered in my ear. I let out a whimper.

"Tssyhi I heard the yell from over here I'm telling you." "Ok Yamaguchi no need to yell." They walked around the corner I too it as my chance. "HELP ME PLEASE!!!" The blondes head snapped towards our way. I was hit on the head I feel to the ground. I began fixing my bra I blame this whole thing on early development. "Hey what the hell do you think your doing!?" Yamaguchi came over to me as Tsyukishima was taking care of those idiots. All the yelling and screaming I couldn't take it.

My phone began ringing I answered. 'Y/n where the hell are you it's getting late!' "Sorry I'm having." I began choking on my tears. 'Where are you?' I sent him the address. 'I'll be there in a few. Please safe.' I guess he could hear the yelling. I was hugging Yamaguchi with my face buried in his shoulder as I cried he didn't mind as he rubbed my back trying to comfort me.