An unexpated geist

Y/n's POV: After school I changed and headed over to detention.

Walking in the room I noticed the teacher wasn't there and that it was only Kyotani was only there

Walking in the room I noticed the teacher wasn't there and that it was only Kyotani was only there. "The hell? Where's the teacher." He looked over to me and back at the wall. "Left." "Well no shit Sherlock." His head turned towards with a scowl on his face. He stood up and walked over to me looking pissed off. "What did you just say to me." You think I'd be scared of him since he's taller probably stronger and seems intimidating but I was calm. "Listen here buddy." I say giving his chest a push to back off. "You heard what I said. And your not that scary so back the fuck off." He went to grab my hurt collar but I grabbed his wrist and twisted it to the right. "Don't even think about it. Just because Iwazumi is my brother doesn't mean I don't know how to defend myself from assholes like you. And show your team manager some respect."

No I didn't want to be their team manager but there's no way I'm going to be able to get my brother to change his mind. "Fuck this I'm skipping." "You know you'll get caught." I turned to this boy and smirked. "No I won't...I have a few tricks up my sleeves so don't worry about me." I said with a wink and skipped out of the classroom.

Kyotani's POV: did she just wink at me. I kinda wante to know what she was doing so I followed her. I found her in the hallway and saw her on a chair unscrewing a vent. "What the hell are you doing." She looked at me and went back to what she was doing ignoring the question. "Hey don't ignore the question short stuff." She kept ignoring me. Sighing I walked over to her. "Come on get down your brother will be mad at me if I don't stop you." She bit my hand. "Don't touch me with your disgusting hands."

Y/n's POV: He grunted and picked me up. I began hitting and kicking him but he wouldn't put me down. "You said you were our new manger right it?" "Yes now let me the fuck go." The whole time he was carrying me I was screaming and yelling at him to put me the fuck down. "LET ME THE FUCK GO ASSHOLE!" "Why are you two here don't you guys have detention?" I opened my eyes and went quite as I saw a bunch of boys staring. "Put me down asshole." I said while head butting Kyotani. I walked over to my brother. I smiled at him. "Why are you smiling at me what did you do." "I took a vent off the wall."

Hanamaki and Matsukawa walked over to me. "Hey there why are you here." "Oh Kyotani dragged me here cause I tried ditching detention. Oh and I'm your new manger."

~timeskip after 'detention'~

I helped the boys pack up the gym. And started my walk home with my brother and Oikawa since we live in the same direction. "Now next time don't skip detention your lucky no one found out ok." I rolled my eyes and started to walk ahead of them.

I walked in the house and went to my room. I fell on my bed with a sigh. "I fucking hate this school and everyone there along with that one boy he kinda reminds me of a scary dog in some ways. I mean he growls, grunts, and ignore people other than my brother. I though for a minute. I actually kinda found the growling hot. (I know kinda cringy) "Y/n get your ass down here you need to eat!" "Fuck off I'll eat when hungry!" "No get down here I know if I don't make you eat you'll never eat!" I sighed and went and put Ph's on. Which was really just a huge long sleeve sweater type thing. I covered my butt and some of my legs my brother was used to me walking around like this.

I walked down stairs and to the kitchen were I saw, my brother, Oikawa(who was also used to this), and Kyotani.

"WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE!" My brother looked at me and put a hand to his face. "Go put pants on now!" Kyotani turned to face me and immediately turned back around and got a bonk on the head from my brother. I ran up stairs.

Kyotani's POV: I turned and looked at y/n and saw that she indeed did not have any pants on and turned away blushing and got a bonk on my head from my senpia and her older brother. She ran up stairs Oikawa didn't seem fazed at all. "Is that a normal thing...." "Yes it is. And don't try anything to her." "I won't!" I paused for a moment. "Oikawa-senpia why aren't-" "I'm gay it doesn't but since I've Lao known her since we were little." It did make sense I guess. She came back downstairs with black leggings on and a slight blush on her face. She bowed. "I am so sorry I had no clue that you were here."

Y/n's POV:"it's fine." I looked at my brother. "So why is he here?" "Him and his mom got in a fight so he'll be staying here for a few days, now can you give me a hand with dinner?" I nodded.

Once dinner was done I set the table and sat down. "Thanks for the meal!" We all said in unison and began eating. "Iwazumi-senpia and Y/n this is amazing." I blushed a bit at the compliment. "Y-your welcome."