Chapter 1: The Epic Origin.

He was always behind trying to catch up to his friend Kachan not to say Kachan was an ass or he was pushing people around that he considered weak (yet) they where always friends, but on one day when Izuku was walking home he took a shortcut and under the bridge there he saw an eye but he didn't notice it a first until it started to glow even more after a while glowing purple eye just sat there. Izuku clearly noticed it and thought to himself, "how did some thing like this get here, " but before he could do anything it started to flout and get near him at first Izuku didn't feel anything from it but little by little the aura was starting to increase, but for some reason Izuku wasn't scared then it happened. The glowing purple eye fused with him he felt the power go throw his body. Like any 4year old he thought this was his quirk Manifesting, so he when home to tell his mom. Like any good Parent she pressed him had told his he's luck but she also said, "don't tell anybody yet or they would get pretty jealous so keep it a Secret until there quirks start to manifested ok?" And so he did, but as time went on he started to get lazier but faster.

After some time every one started to get there quirks and some people such as Kacchan would ask Izuku what his quirk is and he would respond whit, " it's called Epos (the Greek word for epic.)"

Bakugou: what can it do?

Izuku: it lets me teleport, use telekinesis ,make beams or booms of energy with an outside dragon head skull, bones that I can make purple, and so much more Bruh.

Bakugou: Hu, that's an epic quirk but nowhere near as cool as mine.

Izuku: Shur, what ever you say Bruh.  (I will start to spell it as Shur and not sure only when he's speaking to give my deku more personally.)

After that day they sort of got more friendly towards Izuku but at the same time bakugou noticed that his power is only active when his eye glows a bright purple and gets strong the brighter it glows, so he confronted Izuku about his glowing eye and Izuku just said, "that it's the transformation part of the quirk Bruh."

Bakugou: oh I see, still not as cool as mine.

(Also deku has Some of the powers of epic!sans, so later he will unlock the other powers.)
(He currently has bones, gaster blaster, telekinesis, teleportation, absorb and redirect, he can detect presents, and agility to the point where hardly in the school to touch him.)

To definitely be continued.