Chapter 3: An Epic Start (part 3)

The moment I walked into the class I noticed some familiar faces. The first thing I saw was Bakugou yelling at someone for something mortals can't even hope to understand, so I looked to the left of me and lucky I saw Shoto minding his own business. He still hasn't gotin over his daddy issues yet has he.

"So Bakugou can you tell me why your arguing with your classmate over basically nothing Bruh!?" I said using making me purple eye glow a dark purple. He wasn't scared of Izuku's powers he just thought they were a bit unsettling. "Ya ya no need to use you scary face on me," Bakugou said as he got more clam. Iida already witnessed Izukus face but he still had a feeling that he was outmatched and that was because he was.

Once that part was over Izuku felt someone tapped him on the back, so he turned around and saw it was non other then Ochako. "Thank you for helping me back there." She said very nervously. "Oh, your welcome my Bruh," Izuku responded nonchalantly. Then everyone got into class and they got to there seat. After a while a caterpillar man with a high schoolers night schedule came out from under the desk and told eveyone, "It took you more then six seconds to shut up, that won't cut it so get your training uniforms and meet me outside," the clearly sleepy man said.

"But what about-," but before Ochako could finish Aizawa said, "not buts your didn't make it this far by asking for easier, did you?" Everyone shuck there head and got up to go the changing area. Izuku grabbed Bakugou Shoto and Ochako. Then they vanished After he said, "See you out side Bruh."

After the rest of the class got there the rest of the class except Bakugou and Shoto wondered what his quirk was because some of them saw the Gaster blaster that he used in the entrance exam. Later Izuku noticed that a certain purple pervert was looking though a hole in the wall. Izuku quickly knew what was happening so he said, "hey Bruh, your making the color purple look bad so don't ok Bruh." Izuku said in a super deep tone causing everyone in the guys side of the room to look at him. This easily caused Mineta to look at him in feer and walk away from the peep hole.

Izuku them used some of his telekinesis to fix the hole by pulling it inwards. "You really shouldn't try that again or you will have a BRUH time Bruh," Izuku said right after and teleported out to the field where Aizawa was. "Ey Bruh, hoax was your Late night sleep?" Some lack of sleep puns later and Aizawa was getting annoyed to the point where once everyone got out and he told then to get in line, he gave a sigh of relief from finally getting away from the puns.

"Izu- oh no, umm anyways Izuku Midoria you got the highest amounts of points in the entries exam. Please come here," Aizawa said with a scared face because he knew that he could never escape the puns. "Ok Bruh," Izuku said while gi ring a little smirk the Bakugou and Shoto. "What was your farthest throw in middle school?" Aizawa asked while at the same time being 101% done with him bull crap. "Umm, Why do you expect me to keep count Bruh?" Izuku responded clearly messing with him.

"You know what I don't care anymore just use your quirk on the ball and throw it as far as possible." "sure Bruh," Izuku said as he grabbed the ball and threw it and while it was in the air he blasted it with a purple laser (not the Gaster Blaster) , not too strong to burst it but not too weak to do nothing. He hit a good score of "1763 meters not bad kid," Aizawa said. "Wow this is going to be fun" a girl with pink hair and skin said. "Fun, fun you think this is fun well whoever gets the lowest score is kicked expelled," Aizawa said which caused everyone to get I little terrified. "You can't do that," someone said. "Of course I can," this made most of the kids there anxious except Bakugou, Shoto, and Izuku who all ether gave a straight fave or a big grin.

(Note: everyone in this story will be I little stronger or more resourceful because it's not a good story without a power balance so everything is more impactful from problems to character arcs.)