Chapter 2: My Epic academia (part 1)

After that "eye day" Izuku for some reason got a little scar on his right eye, and he also started to where a dark purple jacket with a black and White heart on the back whit a white belt going from end to end stoping at a gold chain. Under the jacket he would where some form of blank t-shirt or sweater underneath the Heavy jacket. Most of the time he would keep his jacket lose, and for some strange reason would almost always keep his right eye closed like the scar actually hurt or something. he started to get more chill you could say, and he started to make bad puns and say "Bruh" a lot. This did not go I unnoticed by everyone but later they got used to it (sooner or later.)

Not to say all that was bad,but it was a bit off putting because back before this he would always be the happy go luck Deku but something changed. Not to say the Chang was bad. He was liked more for some reason and he got a lot better grades and was helping around the house a lot more. He even Managed to befriend Bakugou and they would have friendly competitions like can he absorb Bakugou's explosions, and he can absorb Bakugou's explosions. This kind of made then closer friends.

After a wile if he looked closely he saw a heart in the middle of Bakugou's body it was an Orange heart, but he ignored this for some time until when he looked closely at All Might on the tv he saw a yellow heart in the the middle of All Might's chest, and when he examined it more he saw the word justice. "Humm those hearts probably symbolize someone personality." He thought to himself. "Wow that's cool Bruh, maybe I would look closer at bakugou's? Hmm I wonder what to call them Bruh maybe I should call them souls, yay that's a good name Bruh." He said at 1:am in the morning on his bed talking to himself.