Chapter 2: My Epic Academia (part 3)

After that when the bell rung Izuku and Bakugou left school and then they started walking when Bakugou started athe chat started.

Bakugou: so Izuku, how are you going to train over the 10 months

Izuku: I don't know Bruh, but I think you can help me train Bruh . My quirk isn't very physical besides the speed part Bruh, but I can store your explosions Bruh.

Bakugou: wait you can, I thought they just disappear after a while in your palms.

Izuku: well you are now enlightened Bruh.

Bakugou: you want to make a deal?
Bakugou said with a cocky smile on his face.

Izuku: Shur
He said suspiciously.

Bakugou: you know the Beach somewhere near here, the dirty one?

Izuku: oh ya how could I mis it Bruh.

"Well I have an idea we could train there because no one goes there any more and we could help to clean it up.", Bakugou said in a load tone. Izuku not wanting to end the conversation cep walking (that's why he didn't teleport Bakugou and himself home) until Izuku suggested a story-cut. They both agreed on the short-cut And went on there way. Not soon after they both went under the bridge, but they both herd a sound coming form behind. Izuku quickly turn around, saw the slug villain, and pushed Bakugou out of the way getting himself trapped instead. Bakugou wanting to help his friend used his quirk to try to say Izuku, but then all three of them herd a familiar voice "Never fear for I am hear", All Might said as he punched the slug villain off of Izuku with a "Detroit Smah", All Might yelled.

Once the slug villain was punched off and severely knocked out cold. All Might was about to ask Izuku if he was hurt,but he was met with Bakugou and Izuku not believe if that All Might was right in front of them. Instead of asking them if they where hurt he asked, "can you please help me with putting this villain in this bottle?" And so they did but before All Might left they asked for his autograph and he did. Then he left.

Bakugou: We just met All Might.

Izuku: Ya Bruh.

Bakugou: We even got his autograph.

Izuku: somethings telling me that this year is going to be great Bruh.