Chapter 2: My Epic Academia (part 4)

Unlike in the cannon timeline the slug villain dose not attack again because nether Izuku or Bakugou latch on to All Might, but you might be asking who is going to have one for all? The answer is Shoto because I want every character to have there own growth. (except the grapeist)

It's a day later and Izuku was woken up by a call from Bakugou. "Hey nerd we agreed to be at the beach", Bakugou Angerly yelled over the phone. "Ya ya I'm coming", Izuku then got changed, took his jacket, and kissed mom while walking out the door saying, "by mom I'm going to train whit my Bruh kachan."then he teleported to the beach.

Once he got there he was met whit a yell from Bakugou," what took you so long nerd?" "I was changing Bruh." Then they walked in to see All Might and a White and red haired kid around there age. Izuku started to laugh because when he took a bigger look at All Might he saw his quirk and almost instantly knew something was wrong. "What's so funny nerd?", Bakugou asked in a series tone. "Well Bruh I just knew something was wrong when I saw All Might Bruh but I never knew he needed a successor Bruh." Izuku said while still laughing.

Bakugou: what do you mean successo- wait a minute are you saying

Izuku: Yes Bruh

All might and shoto herd EVERYTHING. All Might being able to piece everything together knew that there was no hiding  it." Uhh boys could you keep this a secret?" "Ya ya Bruh I can keep one for all a secret." Izuku said. "Young man how do you know the name?" ,All Migth asked And all Izuku did was point at his eye that was currently glowing a dark purple. "I'll let you find out Bruh." ,Izuku said in the most chill voice almost like he didn't care about all for one and one for all.

Shoto: anyways what are you doing here?
He said in a commanding voice.

Bakugou: don't talk to me like that you—
And he was quickly slapped by Izuku.

Izuku: Bruh don't do that, sorry Bruh we come here to train for UA.

Bakugou: what the hell was that for you fu—
Before he could finish that he was slapped on the back of the head again by Izuku.

Izuku: YOU WANT TO FINISH THAT BRUH
He said in a small yet death frightening voice.

Bakugou didn't answer after that. Then they both asked if they could train with All Might and Shoto. Surprisingly they were answered with a, "yes but on two conditions. condition one no Spreading the secret about one for all and it's current user and condition two keep Bakugou under control." Bakugou a little annoyed agrees and Izuku also agrees.

After some time (3 months) the 3 boys all get along more and start to open up. Some time later (+2 months so 5/10 months) all might starts helping Shoto get over he's fire side but he will never use it as much as his ice side. After 3 more months of training all of them besides Izuku become a lot strong Izuku just gets faster.

In the final 2 months the three start to spar. In there first Shoto thinks he has this one in the bag with his tree quirks but three seconds All Might said go both Bakugou and Shoto saw Izuku's eye glow purple then he pulled his hand out of his pocket and two dragon skull where right beside him "Bruh your going to have to Dodge this", Izuku yelled and as both the blasters fired a beam of light immediately knocking both Bakugou and Shoto out the ring.

All Might: Young Midoriya since when could you do that?
(All Might had only ever seen his speed, teleportation, and eye that he still knew nothing about also yes he dose recognize them from the slug villain attack.)

Izuku: always could, just never showed it.

That was when both Bakugou and Shoto knew they where going to have some competitions in the future.