Chapter 3: An Epic Start (part 1)

The full 10 months have pasted and Izukus on his bed and then he hears his clock

*clock noses

Izuku: huh, well I thing I'm late.
As he says this he teleports all around his room gets changed says good bye to his mom Inko, and teleports to the front entrance of UA. After a few seconds he takes a step... and doesn't fall then right after he sees a girls who is about to fall but he quickly uses his telekinesis to stop her from falling.

Uraraka POV: I was about to tkake a step into UA until I fell from the pressure of family loans and other stuff. Then I started to float but it wasn't my 0-gravity that was making me float because my 0-gravity doesn't have a purple effect. After that I herd a voice.

Izuku: sorry you don't mind if I use my quirk on you Bruh , but it looked like you where going to fall.

Uraraka: o-ohh, th-th-thank y-you.
She said in a small yet stuttering voice

Izuku: heh not that social around others, I see Bruh.

Uraraka: No it's not that, it's just my family's in debt.
As she said in a slightly Louder voice.

Izuku: huh well , I hope you do good Bruh.
He said in a motivational tone

Izuku then said, " this is UA this entries exam won't be easy so try your best bruh." "O-Okay I will." She said in a motivational voice giving her more self belief. Then they both say there goodbyes and split ways. Izuku was walking until he sees Shoto in the distance "hey Bruh over here wait up." He said. " oh hey." Shoto said back giving a small but genuine smile. "Still an edged lord with the " I'll be the number one hero without using his dam quirk." He said laughing to himself.

Then they both made there way to the Rooms with the writing exam and Izuku passes really easily while hiding the informationon his (quirk's) weakens. ( I said quirk in that way because it isn't a quirk. Also I said weakens so if you have read the wiki or read the epic!tale comics then you should know what I am talking about.) He then proceeds to make his way to the seating area and thinks to himself maybe I should take a power nap.

A few minutes later and everyone finishes the writing exam and get to the seating area.
President Mic explains all the robots but before he could finish he is interrupted by non other then Iida, " I am very disappointed in AU, you said there are four robots but you only stated three I'm- ." But before he could finish he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hey BRUH maybe you should let him finish first and then talk." Izuku said using his purple glowing eye that made it look like the top half of his face was on fire. " that's more like it Bruh." He said as he teleported back to his seat with multiple worried faces in his directions.

" what I helped Bruh," Izuku said. After that President Mic stared explaining the 0-pointer and how it's just a large obstacle you should run away from. Once he was done he told everyone to get to the entrance of the fake city battle ground, and once Izuku got there he saw the girl from earlier and teleported up to her "sill shocking up about the thought of falling Bruh?" Izuku said. "Huh, oh it's only you... ya I am." Uraraka replied. "We'll just know if you try hard enough you can do anything Bruh. Wow is sound like a motivational poster Bruh." Izuku said. "Thanks it means a lot." Uraraka said.

Then he went back to his spot and summoned a car sized Gaster Blaster and got on top of it witched clearly scared a lot of people. Some of the teachers were watching and this definitely didn't get unnoticed. "I wonder what his quirk is?" Nezu said. "I sure was interesting the moment I saw it in action. " All Might said which caused all of the teachers to look at him "so you let him use his quirk in public?" A teacher said. "Well yes and no." He said. "I was training my successor and two boys came almost out of nowhere, he even stated my quirk's name which made the other boy confused" he added on which causes ALL of the teachers to get serious. "He agreed to keep it a secret so that's a plus." He said that got a sigh of relief from some of the teachers " but are sure though?" Said Nezu. "Yes." All Might said in a confident tone.

Back to the starting point
Izuku POV
"Hey nerd it's been to long has it?" Huh that voice sounds familiar. Oh it's Bakugou Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku: hey Bruh how long has it been?

Bakugou: ya nice to see you too.

Bakugou: mind if I catch a ride?

Izuku: sure Bruh.

This made everyone around then get I little bit more scared because the blond kid doesn't even care about the power display that the other kid was showing off. Then the the gates open and Izuku starts flying forward which caught everyone's attention "hey he's cheating." Said one kid. " Do what he's doing, in a real battle there are no countdown GO GO GO" Mic said. Then they all ran into the face city.

Shout out to the creator Jinfiy Original.