Chapter 2

~Enjoy!~

Vivian's POV
It's been two days and I still think about that boy in the woods. He was cute don't get me Wrong but something about his scent told me he wasn't normal.

I was getting ready to go help Zed with is Prawn proposal. 

I did my hair.

(Her claws through out the book)I headed out, putting Jorge in charge

I headed out, putting Jorge in charge. I run in the forest. I reach the main road out of Seabrook and see Zed waiting for me and Zoey next to him.

"Hey guys" I yelled.

They turn around and yell out hi's and hellos. We got to work and start working on the Prawn proposal.

(Time Skip)

The whole bus crashed into the woods along with Zed hanging of the edge. I rush towards the bus.

"Is everyone ok?!" I yelled.

"Yes I'm fine I helped out everyone so they're fine but I nearly died!" Bucky suddenly yelled

"Oh shut up you big baby!" I snapped, sick of his bullshit.

"Teresa get Everyone out of the bus I'll be back." I yelled at Teresa, making her nod. "Addison me and you will go find Zed."

Me and Addison get of the bus and head into the forbidden forest.

"Zed!" Addison yelled and shouted but we couldn't

I heard a snap of a twig and turn to face a Boulder with a person standing on it.

They soon howl and disappear. What the fuck was that?! That wasn't any of my wolves!

Zed Apparently come up behind Addison and she ended up punching him. I tried to keep my laughter contain but it came out as a weak giggle.

Everyone was now here and Addison was saying there was new Werewolves. What a way to keep people calm Addison...

"New Werewolves!? We already have some of the mutts in Seabrook already we don't need more!!" One of the Aceys said.

I growled loudly making them cower in fear.
Those words may seem like they don't hurt us on the outside but they do on the inside.

"Let's get back to the bus I'm sure I can fix it with some metal bending" I said as the Aceys started typing stuff on their phones that there's new Werewolves in Seabrook.

(Time skip)
Now we're all sitting infront of the council Waiting for what their going to do about the Werewolves.

My whole pack was here sitting beside me waiting patiently. Well Jorge was, the rest of us were quite inpatient.

Addison's mum came into the plat form and spoke sternly "All anti monster laws are reinstated"
(I think that's what she said anyway you know how the movie goes)

All Werewolves and Zombies were in disbelief even some of the humans.
This means we won't go to Prawn. I decided to speak.

"But me and my pack can handle them. No need to put the laws back up again!" I protested but I hear a sudden cough and turn to see Sonya having a coughing fit her Moonstone glowing a deadly Black.

"Clearly Miss Walker that your pack is becoming weak including you so therefore the laws will stay up!" She said.

I hated it when she was right. My pack was getting weaker and so was I. I can't help them, the water healing doesn't work and I have no information about the Moonstone and where it is.

I huffed and motioned the pack to go back to the den.

(Time skip to the den)
Newt laid his sister on a rock with blanket wrapped around her.

Poor girl..

"Hey Viv." Gally said.

"Yes Gal?" I said back.

"Are you ok? you seemed a bit shaken up"

"Well it's not everyday when another pack comes and threatens our town and mostly our pack." I say sitting on a rock.

"It's ok Viv we'll get through it together"

"No we won't. Our pack is dieing Gal! And I can't do anything about it!" I yelled frustrated.

"I'm going to bed goodnight and make sure you get ready for school"

"Aye-aye Captain" he responded saluting. I playfully roll my eyes and go to my room.

Another fantastic year at Seabrook!

~I hope you enjoyed!"