Chapter 11

~Enjoy!~

Wyatt's POV
As soon as I saw Vivian my jaw dropped.

"You look beautiful darling" I complement her.

"You don't look so bad yourself Wolf boy." She said back smirking.

"Ewww don't talk to my sister like that " Thomas growled.

"What do you prefer him to call me ugly?" Vivian questioned her Brother.

He pouts and says a simple 'no'.

"Hurt her and I'll burn you to a crisp!" Thomas said but held out his hand. I shook it smiling.

(Time skip)

"Zombies?" Acey 1 said.

"And Werewolves?"

"In formal wear?" Another acey said.

"They look good" all the Aceys including bucky turned to acey 1 and glared at her.

"What are you doing here ?! The laws say Zombies... and Werewolves aren't allowed at prawn" Bucky whales.

"Bad rules are ment to be broken Bucky" Zed argues.

Bucky goes for the Z-alarm but Harriet stopped him by growling at him. He cowered away and let us through.

As soon as we enter Zed immediately goes over to Addison.

If this was my last time Vivian then I was going to me. I grab Vivian's hand and drag her to the dance floor.

"Let us spend our last moments together" I whispered in her ear.

We away in harmony of the music and she just lays her head on my chest.

I lean down to kiss her but suddenly the ground starts shaking and me and Vivian split apart.

Zed and Addison run out of the dance space and headed down the hallway. Of course Vivian followed her dragging me and the wolves with her.

We all run down the hall to be met with a crack in the floor.

"The moonstone must've created a fault line" Gally said.

"That means it's only buried not Destroyed!" Addison yells.

"Wolves.. Follow me!" Willa ordered. All us wolves go after her.

As we walked through the tunnel, I nearly Trip over a rock but Newt Catched me before I fell to the ground.

I hear a little growl but I just Shrugged it off.
We enter a room to see the Moonstone shining brightly.

 Vivian's  POV

We all rush to it and place our necklaces on it. I felt the power surge through my body. My eyes lit up a bright purple as I bared my teeth.

"We need to get the Moonstone out of here!" I yelled

"The legend says that together we can left the moonstone" Wyatt informed.

"OK lift!" Willa demanded. We all pull at the moonstone but it was to heavy.

"It didn't work" Teresa said hopeless.

"Maybe you need to expand your pack" We hear Addison say behind us. Zombies and Humans all flooded I to the room, holding a piece of the Moonstone.

We all lift and move it towards the entrance but it soon closed up trapping us in the room.

"Zed you Z-band. With your Zombie strength you lift up the slab of rock" Zed was a bit hesitant with what Eliza said but Addison gave him reassurance.

Do they even know that I could just bend the rock up? Guess not.

Zed lifted up the Moonstone and we all carried it out.

I hear the rock slab starting to move, making more weight fall on Zed. I lit go of the Moonstone and held up my hands.

The rock stayed in place.

"Zed move before you get crushed!" I yelled. He moved out of the way and I let the slab of rock down.

Zed goes and hugs Addison. Eliza brought out her tablet and said "Say brains"

Zed and Addison yelled out brains and Eliza took a photo.

I feel strong hand wrap around my waist and I soon get lifted in the air. I was meet with the face of Wyatt.

We leaned in and kissed each other. I heard 'awws' but I soon hear my brother Thomas yell out 'ew hands off my sister dude'.

I chuckle and we all bring the moonstone to the wolf den. They all started singing and Dancing.

Me being me did neither I just sat down and waited it to be over. But of course, a familiar wolf boy comes up to me and drags me to the dance floor.

I sighed and started dancing along but no words came out.

Once everyone went home I went to me and Wyatt's room and I started getting ready for bed.

Wyatt's soon comee in and laid next to me.

"We found the moonstone.. all thanks to you my pup." He whispered in my ear.

He pulled the blankets over us and let me snuggle into his chest. He just plays with my hair while rubbing behind my ear.

"Sweet dreams my little wolf" That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

~Hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will be a bit sad~