Chapter 9

~Enjoy!~

Vivian's POV
I woke up in Wyatt's arm's. I smile and cuddle further into his chest. I hear him chuckle.

"Oh did I wake you?" I ask.

"No no I've been up looking at your beautiful face"he said as his hand reach's up towards my face.

"Come on we gotta go to school" he says. I nodded and got up. I go over to Wyatt's mirror while he gets me some clothes since he ripped my dress.

Omg.. I have hickeys! How am I supposed to hide these!? Wyatt came in smiling but his smile drops when he sees me glaring at him.

" What's wrong pup? Did I do something?"

"Yes you did do something! You left hickeys on my neck!" I told him. He just smirks at me.

"Now people will know you're mine"

"No. Now Thomas will kill you!" I shouted but not to loud.

"Whose Thomas?" He growls, jealousy in his eyes.

"Calm down. He's my Brother" I say trying to calm him down.

"I didn't know you had a brother" he says. I just laugh at him.

I pull my top over my head. I realize I'm not wearing under garment. I blush a dark red.
Wyatt comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"have I told you yet that you tattoos are gorgeous" Wyatt whispered in my ear. I giggled and shook my head.

"ok go get dressed" he says

I go get dressed and we walk to school with the pack.

(no bag or necklace )

I didn't Want to wear a dress but Wyatt got it for me so I wore it.  

As soon as we enter the halls of the school we start planning about stopping the  demolition. As we were planning Addison Came along claiming she's ready to be a were wolf.

"its gone" she whispers as she looks inside the small box the wolves gave her with that great alpha moonstone.

"if she was the real alpha She wouldn't of lost it" Willa said "stay out of our amazing hair"

I follow Willa to the power plant but as soon as we enter the alarm goes off.

"Hurry the alarms on!" I yell.

We reach a space but soon get cornered by demolition people and cops. The Wolves start singing. I dance with them but didn't sing with them.

"Cerlineal sliver that will take those beast." Addison dad's says. The cops started spraying this silver smoke at us and we all start coughing. We get hand cuffed and dragged of to the side.

"Demo time everyone move out!" Zed's dad shouts.

"No!" We hear as addison steps out and starts singing.

Once they stop singing dancing Zed asks his dad if he can stop the demolition. They stop the demolition.

Us Werewolves were let go and we all go to the back of the demo.

I hug Wyatt in success. We finally get our Moonstone back.

Apparently Zed had Addison's moonstone all along. Addison tried it on but she wasn't a WereWolf.

"Vivian!" I hear. I turn around to see my pack standing a few feet away.

"We're so sorry." They all said.

" I should have believed you. We need you Viv. Your my sister, your our Great Alpha" Thomas says. I felt a tear run down my cheek.

I run to them and hug them all. Then I suddenly hear 'boss' 'boss'. I turn my head to see a demo worker walking to Zed's dad complaining that the demotion hasn't stopped.

"Turn it off!"

"I can't!"

I run around corner with everyone else. We all see Seabrook power get blown up. I notice that we were way to close to the building and the fire from the explosions was heading straight towards us.

My Werewolves were coughing like crazy. It was up to me to stop the fire from coming towards us and burning us all to a crisp.

I rush infront of everyone and put my hand up in the air. Stoping the fire making a giant wall of it.

I coughed a little but I kept pushing. My Moonstone glowed a deadly Black and I started coughing while holding up the wall of fire.

I decided to use all my power to get Rid of the fire. My eyes starting glowing a strong bright purple.

 My eyes starting glowing a strong bright purple

I move from my position and block the fire.

I heard everyone shout my name but I couldn't see

I heard everyone shout my name but I couldn't see. I feel my body grow weak and I hit the floor, blacking out in the process.

~Hope you enjoys next chapter will be a bit sad~