Chapter 4

~Enjoy!~

Vivian's POV
I went to the library with Bree, Addison and Thomas. I grab a book about Seabrook history and I go to walk back to my spot but  the wolf boy was holding a book upside down.

"Excuse me Wolf boy but maybe this will help you read better" I say as I grab the book and put it the right way up. He smiles at me and I walk away.

I could feel his feet vibrations following me as I go to sit in between Addison and Thomas.

"hey that dog just ate my homework!" Bree yelled.

Suddenly books get slammed on to the table

" Lies all lies. We didn't attack first they did and they took our Moonstone!" Willa yelled furious.

Don't get me Wrong I agreed with her on the books but we didn't write them.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that" Addison said inocently.

"Of course you didn't know" Willa said, rolling her eyes. She then starts striding out of here.

"I do know that, that alarm will go off!" Addison yelled. Willa threw her necklace at the machine soon ripping it of and walking of again.

"Our necklace has ways with technology" Wolf boy says in between me and Addison, then walks off.

"Stupid wolf's think they rule the place" I mumbled. My brother snickers and grabs my hand and we start walking through the halls.

We met up with Eliza and Zed and then we went to zombie town. We saw the Werewolves, not my pack but the other pack.

Eliza and Zed thought it would be good to convince them to vote for him. Zoey decided it would be a good idea to scratch a Shewolfs ear.

I sense that the wolf boy was behind me so I turn around and smile at him then turn back round.

Wyatt's POV
She smiled at me. I wanted to scratch her ear like that zombie girl did to Wynter.

Next think I know we all break out dancing and singing well except the girl. I'm crushing on her and I don't even know her name!

Once we're done I head over to the girl and ask why she didn't dance or sing.

"Well Wolf boy I don't dance and I don't sing. Sweet and simple answer" she said.

"First of all it's Wyatt and second of all who are you?" I asked.

"Vivian Walker. Great Alpha of my pack" she answered. She removed one of her hand from her pockets and held it out.

I shook it but as soon as our made contact I felt a shock. I feel my eyes light up a bright pink and I saw hers light up a pink too.

She removed her hand probably felt the same thing as me. She said a quick 'Goodbye' and walked off. A boy she came with put a arm over shoulder.

I growled. She mine. And I will never let her go.

~Hope you Enjoyed!~