Chapter 8

~This chapter does contain a little smut. I will inform you that I have edit it and felt ashamed when I write smut do I changed it so it's not so spicy. Thanks for reading~

Wyatt's POV
Willa informed me that Vivian was in my room and was staying here because she's too stressed to stay at her den.

I enter my room to be met with Vivian on my bed. I smirk

She notices me and looks up and down my body since I'm only wearing a towel.

"You like what you see?" I ask teasingly.

She gulps, blushing a dark red. I chuckle. I push her down on the bed and climb on top of her.

I start attacking her lips. Her lips tasted sweet but salty at the same time. I move down to her neck and started biting her shin and pulling.

I'm pretty much left hickeys all over her neck. I smirk.

I'm guessing that you know what we did for the rest of the night.😉

(In the middle of the night)
Why does it have to be so bloody Cold?!!??

I got up and put some jocks on and a shirt. I grab a green over size shirt for Vivian. Shes asleep but she was shivering all over the show. I felt bad to wake her to put the shirt on but it's too cold to be nakey in the bed and plus I couldn't risk Willa or Wynter finding out that we did 'it'.

 I felt bad to wake her to put the shirt on but it's too cold to be nakey in the bed and plus I couldn't risk Willa or Wynter finding out that we did 'it'

I laid her back down and hoped beside her.
She cuddled into my chest, wrapping her arms loosely around my waist.

"Sleep well my little puppy" I whisper in her hair.

I soon felt myself first to sleep again. I then start dreaming about Vivian and the moonstone

~Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Good-bye 👋~