Chapter 7

~Enjoy!~

Zed's POV
I was talking with bonzo and eliza about how I missed up with Addison when Bree comes rushing to us.

"Zed! Addison's in trouble!" She whales
"oh hey bonzo"

"Bree!" I yelled. She snaps out of it and turns to us about to say something but Vivian's pack came running towards us.

"Have you guys seen Vivian?" Newt asked. I knew Newt cared about Vivian deeply.

"No we haven't not since after school" I said  worried about one of my good friends.

"She said she would be back at 7 but it's 8 and she's never late" Thomas said. I can tell he was worried about his sister. He loves her.

"Addison not at home ever and she texted me help. Maybe they're both in trouble"
Bree exexclaimed.

"Eliza track their phones" I said.

Eliza took out her iPad and tapped on it a couple times them the screen showed that they were together in the forbidden forest.

"The Werewolves must've kidnapped them!" I yelled.

"They will pay!" Sonya shouted

"They should never miss with us. We are the Bender Wolves!" Aris yelled out.

"Let's get them back!" Newt yelled.

(Time skip to when their at the den and hearing to w Werewolves singing)
Newt's POV
We reach the Weremutts den and we hear singing.

We enter and hide behind a wall seeing the wolves dancing and singing with Addison in the middle.

I see Vivian in the corner smiling widely. A wereboy comes up to her and holds out his hand.  She looked at him and the hand and then at the dancing singing Werewolves.

One thing I know about Vivian is that she doesn't sing or dance. And one thing I know about Thomas is that he is super protective of Vivian and when a boys comes up to her he likely scares them off if she doesn't.

He even threaten us if we dated Vivian he'll have our heads. Out the corner of my eye I saw everyone in the pack boiling with protectiveness. She protects us so we protect her.

Vivian grabbed the boys hand they started dancing. She didn't sing she just moved her feet with the boy as he held her hands.

Soon the song came to an end and basically  my whole pack wanted to rip that boy and everyone else in that pack apart.

Me and Zed ran out of hiding spot and head towards the middle of the room. Zed went infront of Addison while I grabbed Vivian's wrist and dragged her behind me towards Zed.

Wyatt's POV
When the sandy blonde took Vivian I was furious. I growled at the boy and Zombie who stood in the middle of the room.

"Don't make me take this off" The zombie 'Zed' yelled.

We circled them. He took it off and his veins started showing up on his face.

He threw one of the my Wolves and that made me more angry.

Luckily Addison put his Z-band back on and he turned back to normal.

But Vivian's pack was here growling and snarling at us. The blonde still had Vivian behind him.

"What are you doing here?!" Addison shouted.

"You texted help!" Bree said, I think that's her name.

"Did you not see the becker emoji?!" Addison yelled.

Bree checked her device thingy and mumbled a 'oh'.

" It still doesn't explain why Vivian's here!" One of Vivian's pack members yell out.

" Yea Viv why are you here with these mutts" a girl with a blue streak in her hair yelled out.

I growled like some others in my pack.

"They are not mutts!" I hear Vivian yell.

Vivian's POV
"These Werewolves were actually helping." I exclaimed walking out from behind Newt.

"No they were trying to steal you from us!" Jorge exexclaimed loudly.

"They weren't I promise" I said.

"Your coming home with us!" Thomas exexclaimed even more loudly. I could sense that they were angry at me.

Newt grabbed me again and grabbed my wrist tightly. He muttered a 'sorry' and dragged me over to my pack.

They lead me through the room but just before we turned the corner I saw Wyatt trying to run to me but Willa muttered something in his ear. He mouthed a small sorry.

We made it out of the cave but before we could walk anymore the ground starts shaking and explosions could be heard.

I got out of Newt's grip and raced back into the den. I reached the top part where everyone was talking about the power plant. Then it clicked.

"Yea lemonade mixed with some mysterious stuff and then BAM!" Zed yelled at Wynter scaring her. " Zombies" Wynter growled in his face scaring him back.

"Sorry but that doesn't concerned us" Willa said.

"But it does" I said getting up from my hiding spot. People looked shocked but I shrugged it off.

"The power plant was powered by a weird source, that could be our moonstone" I say.

"you found it!" Willa exclaimed

Everyone went home and I decided to face my pack. I walk into the entrance and all of them rush to me.

"why were you with them Viv!?" Thomas shouted angerly.

"I did it for the pack. To find the moonstone!" I answered back.

"Viv they could've  hurt you." He argued back. By now everyone gave us space.

"they wouldn't hurt me! The only thing hurting me is you!" I yelled at him, tears falling down my cheeks. "I'm going back! You can spend the rest of your miserable lives without your great Alpha!" I yelled.

I run back to Wyatts den without even thinking of packing any clothes. 

"Viv why are you here?" Willa asked. 

"I left... I can't face them. Can I stay here?"

"yea sure. Wyatts in the shower go to his room he'll be there soon"

I nodded. I head through the door and sit down on his bed.

~hope you Enjoyed this chapter but next chapter will be 🔥Spicy🔥~