New School New Friends

Issei Hyoudou stood in front of Kuoh Academy looking at the newly refitted building that was now meant to house both male and female students. 

It stood tall, taller than any other form of school he had attended. Surrounded by large brick walls and with the only entrance being a large copper fence one would be rather surprised that this building was actually a school rather than a psych ward. 

It certainly felt old and with a lot of history behind it. The color scheme was also kind of off . . .matching the wooded surrounding of the school itself. Dark oak wood along with brick, glass and some cobble. 

However, the fountain in the middle of the path towards the building's entrance gave it a sophisticated feel and it then felt more like a big mansion, again rather than a school for teenage boys and mostly girls. 

Issei was now the new kid there. The 25th guy to join the school and the only male student to join at it's second year of re-opening. No other male students had joined that year simply because the school had already been packed full.

Were it not for a friend of Issei's he himself would not have been able to attend.

Walking through the main entrance the school offered and passing the wide copper gate it had he already felt all those unnerving gazes upon him. The word that a new student would be joining Kuoh Academy had already made it's way around the school and so everyone had come to 'greet' them.

Being a guy joining a school mostly filled with girls also added to the excitement of the students as they all studied him closely. Some however were very far from excited. 

"Who the hell is he?" Asked a low voice, coming from one of the few guys the school had. 

"Screw off, we already have the prince we don't need another pretty-boy. " Shouted another guy which, Issei simply ignored continuing to walk forwards and read the book he held in his hand.  The less eye or general contact he made the better as after all, there was no reason to cause a fuss this early in the morning.

He simply planned on entering the school, loosing everyone in the probable sea of corridors it offered and then head to the student council room to get further instructions. 

 That plan however would soon fall apart as two boys appeared in front of him of whom their infamy preceded them. They were known as the Kuoh perverts the most perverted duo of guys in the whole school. They were actually known so well that even Issei himself knew of them before had set foot into the school. 

"Now he is open!" Shouted the bald one as both got ready to. . .attack? With fists raised they charged at him sure but with no form or any semblance of speed they had already failed.

Issei closed his book and simply side stepped both of their punches making the two fall to the ground. "How the hell did he evade that?!" Asked the one with the glasses and Issei sighed. "You guys barely tried" He answered as the two quickly got up again. 

"What?! That was our greatest move!" Shouted the one with the glasses once more before wiping off all the dirt that had gotten on his uniform. 

"It's so stupid that all the pretty boys get all the girls." Complained the bald one as Issei simply went eye wide from the sheer confusion that washed over him. "I have been here for less than five minutes. . .  the hell you all guys talking about?" He questioned as they looked at him surprised. 

"Dude you crazy? Look at how all the ladies are looking at you!" One shouted as the other nodded in agreement. "Yeah! I am sure you have already gotten all shorts of love letters from the hotties of the school too!" He added with tears running down his eyes.