𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒃

An afternoon and a night passed before Cersei had fully recovered.
The baby's crying woke her up, and even though Rhaegar was about to go and deal with it, she stopped him and took the baby in her arms.
"You can sleep a little more if you want."
“I know Rhaegar, but it doesn't matter. A few minutes doesn't make a difference. "
"Then if you take care of him I’ll get dressed and then I’ll go, you are discharged from your duties until you tell me otherwise."
"Thanks."
The Queen spent the day playing with the baby who never seemed to be short of energy, but after all there was not much to expect from a cross between a dragon and a lion.
Little Draco was still sprightly in Cersei's arms when Rhaegar returned to the room in the afternoon.
"My love, are you okay with the baby?"
"Yes, everything is fine."
"Did he sleep?"
"What do you think?"
"Tomorrow you can let the maids take care of him, otherwise what do I pay them for?"
"Then you can also send them home because I will not give my baby to them."
"Sooner or later you'll have to let him go."
"More later than sooner."
Rhaegar smiled and picked up the baby.
"He looks almost like my brother when he was a baby."
"Really?"
Cersei asked, annoyed by what he had just told her.
"Yes, and by the way ... Viserys, come in."
"Hi Cersei, how are you?"
Viserys, who had just entered the room, asked with a mischievous smile.
Cersei could feel fear and anger running through her veins, but she couldn't help but smile too and say nothing wrong.
"I am fine thanks. Why are you here?"
“I wanted to see my little brother, you know; I couldn't sleep tonight because I was thinking about what he could be like. In any case he was always beautiful. Rhaegar told me that you called him Draco, why this name?"
"There is no reason, we just liked it."
"I see …. "
Viserys looked at Cersei, and then turned to Rhaegar who crouched so that he was the same height as his.
"Do you want to pick him up?"
"I'd love to."
"Then sit down, I would never want you to let him fall or I'm pretty sure Cersei would want your head on a pike."
"Rhaegar is right."
Cersei said with a defiant smile as Viserys had already sat down with Draco in his arms.
"He's really beautiful"
"He took everything from his mother."
"Don't be silly, Rhaegar ... He took the hair from you."
“If you are done showing all your love for me, my love, I would go. There are still some urgent matters that need my attention. "
"Can't you take care of them tomorrow?"
"I'm afraid not."
Rhaegar kissed Cersei on the forehead, and after greeting his brother and little Draco as well, he left the room to go back to the Small Council Hall where they were waiting for him.
"At last it's just me, the baby, and you, my dear Queen."
"Give me my son or I swear that ..."
" … What?"
"I swear I'll show you the strength of the Lannisters."
“The same strength you had when I pushed you? Because you didn't look like a lioness to me at that moment. "
"Now I have a cub to protect, and it's best not to make a lioness nervous when she's a mother."
"If I'm not mistaken a dragon is stronger than a lion, and there is no reason to remind you who I am."
“It's true, you are a dragon but so is your ‘brother’. What would Rhaegar do if he found out what you did to me? "
“Be careful what you say, I wouldn't want you to burn yourself playing with fire. But I'd like to know how your lovely little baby will react to it. "
"What do you mean?"
“He's a dragon too, or at least half of it., isn’t him?"
"Yes, he is."
"Then I'm sure he can handle the high temperatures."
Cersei watched as he held a candle which was on the table near her baby.
Drops of wax fell and landed on Draco's face and then trickled down his small body.
"You little bitch!"
Cersei jumped up as soon as she saw the first drop of wax fall, and threw the candle Viserys was holding to the ground and then took Draco from his arms by force.
"Don't fret Cersei, the baby is fine."
The boy was right, Draco wasn't crying but he was smiling as he always did.
The wax had done him no harm, other than making him dirty.
“I don't care if he's okay, you couldn't know if it hurt him or not; you could have burned him! "
"It would have been interesting to see, but apparently he's a real dragon."
"Get out of here, now!"
Cersei was furious, how could her husband be related to such a person?
Apparently the gods had been kind to Rhaegar, and Cersei was grateful for that; having someone like Viserys as a husband would have been torture.
“This time you are safe, indeed, both of you are safe. My Septa wants me to teach good manners, but as you can tell it's not something I’m in love with. "
"I really hope that slaps are included for everything you do wrong."
"You would love to give me some, don’t you?"
"You do not know how much."
"I can't wait for you to make my cheeks red like the wax on your son's pretty face, then."
With the mischievous smile of when he entered, Viserys left the room and Cersei began to remove the wax from Draco’s face and body as tears of nervousness smoothed her cheeks.
It wasn't long before Jaime knocked on the door, and entered Cersei's room without her giving him her consent.
“Hello favorite sister. How's life as a mother doing? "
He asked as he closed the door.
His question was answered only by the sob caused by Cersei's tears.
“Cersei… Is everything okay? Where is the child? "
"He's in his crib."
"So why are you crying?"
“I'm just nervous. You know, it's not easy being a mom. "
Jaime lay down next to her on the bed and stopped her before she turned to the other side so as not to have to look him in the eye.
"I know you well enough to know that this is not why you are crying."
"Then you don't know me as much as you think."
“Cersei please, don't lie to me. You know you can count on me. Tell me the truth and I'm sure I can help you. What's the problem, did Rhaegar hurt you? "
"No, no ... Not him ..."
"I met Viserys while I was coming here, did he do something to you?"
Cersei sighed and nodded.
"Do you remember the day of Rhaegar's coronation?"
"Kind of ... I drank a lot after you left, and let's just say I don't remember very well what happened."
"Do you remember the lunch?"
"There were a lot of people, if I remember correctly."
"Yes, there were many. Anyway, I was saying ... After the party, Viserys took me to his room to talk, but things have taken a different turn since he started talking about his mother. "
"What do you mean?"
"He said he sometimes wished he could see his sister dead for what she did to his mother."
"It looks like you when you say you want to kill Tyrion."
"In fact I told him not to be like me, and to love Daenerys."
"And I should believe you?"
"Yes, you should."
"Okay this thing is very strange, but go ahead ..."
"At a certain point he asked me if I still felt something for you, and I told him there was nothing between us anymore, and when I tried to leave he stood in front of the door and then pushed me. I was afraid I had lost the baby, but luckily I didn’t ... And now he's poured some wax on Draco's face, because he wanted to see if he really was a dragon. "
"What did he do ?! Why didn't Rhaegar do anything ?! "
"Because I didn't tell him ..."
“He must know, immediately! And that little brat has to pay the consequences of what he did! "
Jaime got up, but Cersei joined him before he could do some idiocy.
“Please Jaime, don't tell him. He is his brother, and he would never accept such a thing. "
“Cersei, Rhaegar must know if his brother is like his father. He needs to know in order to protect you and your baby. "
“I no longer want to have Viserys here in the Red Keep, or in this city. I just want him to go. "
"And how do you plan to do it without Rhaegar knowing of its true nature."
"I don’t know.“

“However, I don't know if you will succeed in your intent. After all, Viserys is his brother and Lord of Dragonstone, and you are just his wife and the mother of his son. "
"I am also the Queen, and then I think that his son's mother and his wife are more important than his brother."
"I wouldn't be so sure."
Cersei looked at Jaime with her eyes bright with hope.
"What did you say?"
"That I wouldn't be so sure."
"I mean before that."
"That Viserys is his brother and Lord of Dragonstone?"
“Jaime you’re a genius!”
"Why?"
“You'll find out, now I have to go talk to Rhaegar. Could you take care of Draco? "
"I don't know where to start, but I'll try."
"Thanks!"
Jaime found himself wrapped in a hug, before Cersei kissed his forehead and left the room but not before saying goodbye to her little baby.