𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆

Ever since she lost her baby, Cersei began to be more and more of a mother to little Daenerys.
She admired her as she picked flowers, while she danced, listened to her as she sang and read.
While it was difficult for her to find a time to talk to Draco, who was intensely training himself to remember the spells and put them into practice.
“Cersei, could you please make me a braid? Septa doesn't like my hair down even today. "
"Sure Dany, anyway don't worry, I can talk to the Septa if you want."
“No, it's not needed. I like having my hair tied up. "
Daenerys sat down and Cersei immediately went to pull the little girl's hair into a braid.
Her hair was silver, thick and wavy just like a real Targaryen; a real dragon.
As she was crossing her locks of hair, someone knocked on the door.
"Who is it?"
Cersei asked, turning up the tone of her voice so it could be heard.
"My Queen, the King asks if he can enter."
"Yes he can."
The door swung open and Rhaegar stepped forward.
In his eyes you could see a mix of emotions.
Anger, fear, agitation, they were all within him; one more impressive than the other.
"Big Brother! Cersei is making me a braid, don't you think it's beautiful? "
Rhaegar did not answer, but continued to look at Cersei.
In one hand he held a letter, and in the other a sack.
“Dany, I think you better go now. I finished your braid. "
"Thanks. See you later, right? "
"Sure sweetheart."
Daenerys hugged her and left the room.
Rhaegar was so strange in Cersei's eyes.
The letter and that sack looked so strange, and then she noticed some bloodstains.
"Cersei, I'm sorry ..."
"What happened?
Without saying a word, Rhaegar pulled out what was contained inside the sack, and placed it on the table near where Cersei was sitting.
Jaime's head lay there.
His absent eyes, and his frightened mouth.
Blood that had dried covered the edge of his neck, and ran down his mouth and his chin.
She had just lost her daughter, and now Jaime had been killed and beheaded; it couldn't be true, it didn't have to be.
"It was Viserys, can you believe it? And he also sent this letter that he is coming here with 20.000 soldiers to kill us. He says he wants to kill me, you, Draco and everyone who tries to stop him. He also says he wants to see Dany again and make you his before he kills you, but it's not possible that he did that to Jaime, just like he couldn't possibly have written this letter. "
“Instead it is more than possible. I had to kill him like Jaime said. I will kill him, in fact, I will make him suffer everything he did to Draco and everything he did to Jaime until there is nothing left of him. "
"Cersei, you talk like my father ..."
“Do I look like your father? Your brother is like your father, not me! "
"It doesn't seem that way from what you're saying."
“You read what he wrote in the letter, and you saw what he did to Jaime. In fact I would be grateful if you put that head away, which is turning my stomach. "
"But it wasn't him ..."
Rhaegar said as he put Jaime's head back into the sack.
"Yes it was!"
"And how do you know that?"
It wasn't an easy thing to explain, but it was time to say everything that had happened.
If Rhaegar had known before what kind of person his brother is, maybe Jaime would still be alive now and Cersei knew this very well.
"Your brother is not the sweet, kind child you know, he's just as mad as your father."
"No, no it's nonsense."
"Do you remember the day of your coronation?"
"Yes, I do."
“Viserys wanted to talk to me, and when we were alone in the room he started asking me questions about me and Jaime; he asked me if he was still my lover and if Draco was really your son. And when I tried to leave he pushed me. Draco might not have been born because of your brother. "
"Maybe he was just angry at that moment ..."
“He said he wanted to see Daenerys dead. And when he came to see me and Draco, the day after the birth, he poured a candle wax on our son's face and said he did it because he wanted to see if he was a real dragon. He was the one who wrote that letter and killed Jaime, whether you like it or not. "
"Why didn't you tell me before? He's my brother, you should have told me! "
"I was trying to protect you!"
"And from what?"
"If you knew that, I thought you were going to kill him and I didn't want you to do such a thing, you loved him too much."
"If I had known I would have tried to calm him down."
“And do you think it would have been possible? It's not something you can control Rhaegar. "
"At least I would have tried, and you and I wouldn't have argued so much and maybe we would have had more children."
"I remind you that we already had a baby after Draco."
"I don't see her around here."
"You are making a fool of me? What do you mean by that, that it is my fault that the child is dead? "
"No, I …"
"It seems so to me."
“Cersei is not like that. Look what Viserys is doing to us… It's not your fault Cersei. Like you said you just tried to protect me, and now I want to protect you. Take Draco and Daenerys and escape. Viserys must not be very far from here, he will probably be here in a few days and with the men we have it will be difficult to defeat him. "
"No I don't want to leave you ... I want to stay here, and kill that little bastard."
"Cersei please."
“If you want to, go away. But I want revenge. I tried not to do anything to him, to stay calm and look like a helpless girl but that's enough. His life is mine to take, and I will take it. "