Be Back by 10

We made it to our new house. I was told by my parents to bring everything inside, but only unpack my stuff. I did what they said. I put my parents bags in their room, my stuff in my room, and the rest in the living room.
"Go change and leave for a while, but be back by 10. If you get back any later, it won't end well for you." My mom said. I nodded. I went to my room and changed into flare jeans, a t-shirt, and a dark brown suede jacket.

I quietly left the house and went to the infamous boardwalk. The entrance was so cool. Beautiful bright lights and so many happy people. I walked through all the people. There was music and the smell of funnel cake. I found a video store that looked really cool. I walked in and started looking at the cassette tapes when a group of boys walked in after me. I paid no attention to them at first, but they started messing with me.
"Hey cutie." The one with a curly mullet said to me. I rolled my eyes and moved to the CD's.

They followed me across the small store.
"I like your..." the one with long blonde hairs eyes looked down at my butt, but then quickly moved to my shoes,"...your shoes." He said. I didn't want to deal with them. The one with brown hair wasn't really paying as much attention to me. At least HE had some respect. One of them reached out to touch my hair. I whipped around and looked at them.
"Can't men keep their hands to themselves?" They didn't answer. They just stood there with an amused look.
"Now, I would like to enjoy my night without being followed around by creepy men." I said, and walked out of the store. But, of course, they followed.

I sighed and turned around to look at them again.
"Come on, don't take it seriously. We're just messing around." The curly one said.
"That doesn't make it okay." I said annoyed.
"Well...she's got a point." The brunette said.
"Are you new?" The platinum blonde asked.
"Yeah."
"Yay! Can we show you around?" The other blonde said.
"Can I trust you?" They seemed strange.
"Yes!" They all said at once. They seemed really excited that they could show me around. They didn't seem bad...just...weird.
"I guess. But DON'T kidnap me, rape me, or murder me." I said. They nodded and pulled me along.

We got to a spot where motorcycles, which I'm assuming are theirs, were parked.
"I'm David. That's Dwayne, and thats Marko and Paul." I looked at each of them. They were all very attractive, but Paul was especially cute. He had puppy eyes. That's the only way I can describe him. We made eye contact for a few seconds, but I soon looked away.
"I'm Brooke." I said.
"Pretty name for a pretty girl." Paul winked and I blushed.
"Let's go!" Marko said.
"Who do you wanna ride with?" David asked. They had sat on their bikes already. Paul was looking at me and mouthing "me, please! Pleaaassseee!" I walked to him and he helped me on.
"*gasp* you actually came." He whispered to me. I chuckled.

They revved their engines.
"Hold on, princess!" I wrapped my arms around his torso and we took off. I squeezed him a little tighter. People moved out of the way. We flew down the stairs (thought I was gonna die) and through the beach. Paul's hair tickled my face. He looked behind him to make sure a wasn't falling off. I was fine, surprisingly.
"Whooooo!!!!" He yelled out. I laughed in pure joy. Even though we didn't meet in the best way, they didn't seem terrible.

We were now in a foggy trail in the woods. I could hardly see. The wind made my eyes water, so I shielded my eyes behind Paul's back. Then I saw it. A cliff.
"No...no no no!" I said. Just before we got to the very edge, we slid to a stop. I immediately jumped off the bike.
"What the fuck!?" I yelled.
"Are you trying to fucking kill me!?" Paul walked to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Relax, princess, we wouldn't do anything to hurt you. We've already been over this."
"Okay, but that wasn't okay! If you want me to trust you, that's not the way to do it." Dwayne looked a little guilty, Marko was staring into space (idk), and David was smirking.
"Let's do something else then. Please? It will be safer." David said.
"...fine, but if you pull something like this you won't be showing me around anymore." They nodded.
"Yes ma'am." Paul said. I rode with him again. We went slower this time. We stopped at...a cave?