First Kill

I felt weak. I had just woken up. I couldn't get myself out of bed. I had a feeling I new what was happening.
"Guys." I tried to say, but it came out too quiet.
"Guys!" I tried to say a bit louder. Still too quiet. Then I remembered. We can hear eachothers thoughts.
'Guys, wake up, there's something wrong.' I said. They opened their eyes slowly. Paul was the first one down and by my side.
"What's wrong princess?" He asked.
"I feel...sick. I don't know how to explain it." Paul studied my face.
"You need to feed. Now. Or you'll die." He told me.

I nodded. I knew this would have to happen eventually. Paul picked me up and brought me outside, placed me on his bike and the guys followed after. After a minute or so, I realized where we were going. My house. Well shit, this took a turn. Paul must have heard my thoughts because he chuckled as we stopped infront of the house. We snuck in threw the window. I heard the TV. They're up.
"I- I don't think I can do it." I whispered.
"They deserve it." Paul said. He looked ready.
"They do. They're not your parents if they treat you like that." Dwayne added. Suddenly, I could smell the fresh blood. It smelled sweet. I needed it.
"I'm ready now." I said, I could feel the fangs against my lips.

Tw?

We burst through the door into the living room.
"You fucked up." I yelled, somehow having enough energy to move around myself. My mo- Crystal screamed and Scott's eyes widened.
"You good for nothing bitch, look what you've done!" I walked closer to them.
"What happened to you!? What are you doing!?" Crystal cried.
"I doing what you fucking deserve!" I grabbed her by the neck. Scott tried to get me off of her, but the boys tore him apart before he could even blink. Crystal screamed again.
"You and him ruined me! Ever since I left this shit show I've been so much happier. You shouldn't have done what you did because now you're gone!" I yelled. I tore through her neck with my teeth, pure rage taking over. By the time we were done, there was almost nothing left of them. I felt a lot better.

I smirked while catching my breath.
"I did it." I said.
"Hell yeah!" Paul ruffled my hair and the boys patted my back.
"Come on, we gotta go celebrate!" David flew out the now booked window.
"Wait...I can't fly." I said.
"Yes you can, try it!" Paul gave me a gentle shove. All I did was think about it and I started floating a few inches off the ground.
"Now go out the window." Marko said.
"I did it!" I said. It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. We flew together. It was the coolest thing I'd ever experienced. We stopped at the beach. Paul picked me up and spun me around. We ran around the beach and the best time. I think I can safely say they saved me. Saved me from 17 years of abuse. Paul the grabbed my hand. We ran on the shore and danced to the distant music. I Still Believe was the song. (It's a bop).
"I love you so much." Paul said suddenly. I stopped and looked at him.
"...I love you too, Paul." He suddenly pulled me into a kiss.