Missing

I woke up at 10 AM. My parents prefer when I sleep in so they don't have to see me as much. I slipped on a sweatshirt and went to the kitchen. Sadly, my dad was in there.
"Good morning." I said quietly. He just ignored me. I made myself some tea and went back to my room. I don't usually eat breakfast because I don't like eating right when I wake up.

I sat on my bed looking out the window. I could still see traces of the bike being here. I wanted to see the guys again, but at the same time they still seemed...off. I don't know what it is. They're nice, but have a creepy edge to them. I finished my tea and decided to unpack some more. I put up my posters. I had a couple Def Leppard and Led Zeppelin ones. As I was hanging up my last poster, my ears started ringing and my head hurt.
"What the hell?" I mumbled. I assumed I was dehydrated, so I drank some water. That was strange.

It was the late afternoon, and I decided to shower. I went to my bathroom and got the shower ready. I let the warm water soothe my sore bruises. I had been to scared to look in the mirror. My face hurt so I knew it was bad. I didn't want to get out but I forced myself to. I put on my towel and looked in the mirror. Just as I thought, there was a bruise covering part of my jaw and cheek. I sighed and started blow drying my hair. I put on my Guns N' Roses crop top, leather pants, and a bandana around my head. I've always loved the glam rock style. For makeup I just did a soft smokey eye, mascara, highlight and chapstick.

I left my bathroom and put on my black boots. It was only 6:00 so I listened to some Kiss (don't come at me, I think they are amazing AND they are super unproblomatic). I decided to pull out my electric guitar and play along. My guitar is a beautiful black. I love it. I played I Was Made For Loving You and Strutter before putting everything away. It was a little early, but I started heading out.
"Be back at 12! No earlier. Me and your father want to be alone." I nodded. Ew. I put on my leather jacket and left. The sun was setting and the air was cooler. I pulled out my lighter and lit it. I don't smoke, but the lighter comforts me in a way. It's just nice to look at. When I made it to where I wanted to be, I saw the boardwalk sign. I went there and noticed a carousel. It was very beautiful. I decided to get on. I paid and "chose" a horse. I kinda just found one to stand next to. I was enjoying myself until I heard a bunch of commotion from my right. I looked over and saw the guys fighting with another dude. I'm not even surprised.

I walked to David and pulled him back. He quickly turned around to look at me.
"What happened!?" I asked. He just smirked. He seems to do that a lot. A cop came up to us.
"Hey, I told you to stay off the boardwalk!" He said. David rolled his eyes.
"Let's go boys." He said. Paul walked to me.
"What happened to-"
"I'll explain later." I said.
"You coming with us?" He asked.
"Do I have a choice?" I raised a brow.
"Nope!" He said and put his arm around me. We got off the carousel and caught up with the rest of them.
"Thank goodness your back." Dwayne said.
"What? Why?" I asked.
"Paul wouldn't shut up about you last night." Marko said.
"Shut it or I'll kill ya!" Paul threatened. I was blushing. I can't with them.

Paul grabbed my hand and led me to his bike.
"Let's go do something!" He said. I got on with him and we sped to the beach. There was a group of people partying. They didn't seem like the guys, though. They all had bathing suits, surfboards and heavy tans.
"Surf Nazis." Paul said as we slowed down. Huh? We walked closer to them.
"I see you got a new toy, huh?" One of the male Surf Nazis yelled. I stood slightly behind Paul.
"She's not a toy, she's our friend." Paul said.
"Is she gonna go missing, too?" A girl asked. Missing!?
"Paul, what does she mean?" I looked up at him.
"Everyone assumes were serial killers, I don't know." He said.

Small tw

"What do you even want?" Someone asked.
"We wanted to have some fun." David said. Right when those words came out of David's mouth, one of the guys punched him. Nothing even happened to him. Not a bruise or anything. I backed up as David and, who I assume is the head Surf Nazi, fought. I see where they get their name.
"Get out of here, Lost Boys!" The tanned guy yelled. Paul grabbed my hand and we left. I couldn't stop thinking about what that one girl said. Missing.
"Let's go home." David said as he wiped his lip, and we were off.