5

Hahahahaha no action for you this chapter all you're gonna get is a funny flashback hahahahahah

So as I was writing this I realise the timeline was fucked up so... uh... you became a bartender 5 years after you joined... lmao im definitely editing chap 4

"Can I be a bartender?" Your child's body was sprawled on the counter, face down for some unknown reason. You were 11 and an absolute unit of a child, curious of absolutely anything and everything, including the most mundane job in the guild which was being a bartender.

"Why don't you just practice magic with the other kids?" The bartender back then smiled (you didn't see it though), knowing how absolutely chaotic it would be to have a kid taking orders from people that seemed ancient to you at the time.

You groaned, bending your neck in the most unnatural position to see the adult in front of you. "They keep running and I can't run as fast as them." Your lips formed a small pout, showing the annoyance you felt to the overly energetic group of kids. Imagine having to be with them for years. One year's already made me feel old, and I'm 11!

You kept hearing the kids chaotically scream and shout, probably fighting over something. Your torso wanted to stay on the cold platform people call a counter, but the bartender betrays you.

"Just go. You'll have fun with them, I promise." He said, pushing your body off the wooden counter. You groan again, replying with a drawled out "okay" before venturing away from the counter and to the heart of the guild.

Why didn't he say yes, I would've helped him?? Didn't he say he was old and uh... "waning", whatever that means. Your stomps were heard from across the counter, making the bartender smile in amusement.

As you walked, you see Erza and Mirajane starting a small brawl, so you approached them. They were kind of scary but you were sure they wouldn't harm you in anyway.

Right?

"Guys stop fighting~ At least let me join~" You asked in vain, standing in the middle of the two just as they decided to headbutt each other.

"WATCH OUT--" Lisanna tries to warn you from the sidelines, but it was too late. The impact of their two heads hitting your own made your eyes lull back.

You faint, and the two teenagers looked down in shock. An unconscious you laid beside their feet.

"It's all your fault, you initiated the fight." Erza blamed Mirajane, never looking away from the unconscious kid.

"HEY--" Mirajane punches the girl, and their fight starts all over again.

~

"Oh, you're awake." Erza said as your eyelids slowly uncovered your eyes. You could see a blurry image of the red-haired girl leaning so close you could feel her breath, and you could only exclaim in fright.

"W-Woah Erza! You're too close..." You tried shimmying away from the girl, but she held your arms, pinning you onto the bed.

"Don't escape. You're already in the girl's dorm, Mirajane's guarding the door for me." Erza tilts her head towards the door, pointing at the fair-skinned girl standing there. She was crossing her arms and tapping her feet with impatience.

"HURRY UP LOVEBIRDS, I NEVER WANTED TO FUCKING DO THIS FOR YOU, BUT I'M MAKING AN EXCEPTION FOR PRETTY PRINCESS HERE" 

"Okay Mira, you didn't have to say that didn't you?!" Erza yells at the girl. She coughs once she realises she was still straddling you. "Sorry about that, you were moving quite a lot in your slumber so..."

Your face flames up with embarrassment. "It's okay..." The red-haired girl sees your face and jumps off of the bed, scratching the back of her neck, feeling awkward.

"Hey... um, I just wanted to say sorry, it was my fault you had to be unconscious for the whole day..." She smiles sheepishly, and you could only smile back, instantly forgiving her.

i dpn't know how to end stuff so yay