13

I'm writing this in my car O.O hope this chapter saves or smth cause damn if it doesn't I'll cry

It's a short chapter today :(( next chap imma start watching the episodes so that it's as accurate as pOsSiBle 👌

As Erza walked to her hotel room, despite mentally and physically exhausted, she smiles, requipping to her bikini. She, of course, had an unsettling feeling plaguing the back of her mind, but her pride swelled after hearing your exact words.

You didn't have to rely on her anymore.

It wasn't that she didn't like you relying on her anymore, she enjoyed more than anyone else the feeling she gets when you come up to her with your sparkling eyes, gifting her something before tailing the red-head like a lovesick puppy—it was too adorable for her to handle at some point. But it's felt like you've grown into a young woman.

Motherly love.

She smiled, laying down on the sun-bathing-folding-bed-thing on her balcony (idk what it's called) as she reminisced  about your smiling face, relaxing as the sun's warm and welcoming rays beat on her slightly tanned skin. Her eyes, starting to droop, lulls back, feeling a false sense of security as she succumbs to her tiredness.

Jellal. Jellal. Her friends. The blue-haired boy. Jellal. The boy with red engravings printed on his face. Jellal. Erza's mind formed images that she'd never wanted to resurface. Her body could only toss and turn as the traumatic imagery plagued her as she slept—she felt as if the darkness had engulfed her whole before she woke up, startled and afraid, becoming the frail girl she was once.

But that was in the past. Erza insisted, sitting up to look at the beautiful sunset occurring in front of her, like a euphoric dream interrupting the nightmare she'd just witnessed. She didn't want to look back, she didn't want to look back,

She didn't want to look back.

Pursing her lips, she stood up to walk into her room, turning her head to look to the mirror to her side, ogling at the person she is today. A refined woman—barely, anyway.

Yet she could see the dark circle lining her dark eyes. She could see the small bumps sprinkled on her once unblemished face from all the sleepless nights she'd had, thinking of the boy she'd met as a child. The red head could see the disheveled hair adorning her head like a broken crown, rewarding her of all the lives she'd abandoned back in that wretched tower.

She isn't worthy being what they called Titania, isn't she?

Not to Fairy Tail. Not to her.

Her incessant need to choke out her tears had been pushed down as Lucy barges into her room, inviting her to a casino expedition.

What a funny chapter. What a funny arc. Can't wait to wRiTe iT