Day Seven

So, I skipped Day Six because I just spent that day in the woods. Benji says I was hiding because I was starting to catch 'feelings' for Ronson. So not true. Revenge and GCHSWR was still happening. I just like sitting in trees eating. So there.

Day Seven - Twenty-three days left

I'm searching for Benjamin. It's cold out today, so my tree time is no longer any fun. Not to mention I've exhausted all of my observations. I discovered that I can spy on the training from my grey room and the comings and goings of the house from the trees. I haven't been back with Ronson, avoiding him these last couple of nights. I can see him searching for me, and once I saw a large, dark-colored wolf sniffing around that Wolfie identified as him. An Omega's scent is faint, according to Wolfie, so I'm a hard girl to find when I want to be.

Now I'm bored. I need to shake Ronson up a little again, but I need Benjamin's help to do so. I snuck into Ronson's office this morning and saw that he replaced his laptop, but when I turned it on I discovered that he had a password now. Paranoid jerk.

I knock on the bedroom that Wolfie tells me is Benjamin's. There's no answer. I open the door, smirking at these guys who never lock doors, like, ever.

"Benjamin," I sing softly, "Benjie, Benjie, Benjamin. Wakey, wakey," I whisper as I approach him. A dark-haired girl is snuggled next to him. Clinging to him like a leech, while he half-dangles off the bed as if trying to escape from her.

I gently grasp the arm that trails on the floor and pull... hard.

He falls out with a yell, his nude body hitting the floor with a smack.

"Fuck!" he shouts. The girl sits up and screams and I laugh.

"Good morning!" I chirp excitedly.

"Fucking-a, Innie!" he roars. "What the hell? Did something happen?" He springs to his feet, looking around frantically. It makes me laugh harder.

"I need you, Benjamin!" I grab his hand and start to tug him toward the door. He follows me for a few steps before he stops.

"Innie, what the hell?" The panic is gone and he just sounds tired.

"What is she doing here, Ben?" the girl in his bed snaps.

"I don't know, Gretchen," he sighs.

"Oh, is she your mate?" I ask, smiling at her glaring expression before looking back at Benjamin.

He rubs his face tiredly. "No, Innie. Now, why did you so rudely wake me up at..." he looks at the clock, "four in the morning?"

"I told you I need your help," I say exasperated.

"Innie," he scowls at me.

"Please, please, pl-"

"Stop! Damn female, what could you possibly need right this damn minute?"

I look down, pouting, scuffing my foot on his floor. "It's OK if you want to go back to sleep, Benjamin," I said softly. I look up through my lashes.

He stares back at me with a hint of lust and a lot of frustration before it changes to amusement. He glances out of the corner of his eye at the sullen Gretchen.

"Let me get dressed, Innie." With a sigh, he marches to his closet.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Gretchen hisses as soon as Benjamin ducks into the closet.

"I died seven days ago, did you know?" I smile even wider, showing teeth. Wolfie told me that flashing your canines was seen as a low-level threat. Yeah, she's so hiding in my head right now.