Day Seventeen

Day Seventeen - Thirteen days left

I storm out of Ronson's office half-dressed. I can't luck out with GCHSWR. Some girl, probably around Ingrid's age, caught us and screamed the house down. She then started to cry until Ronson gave her the rest of the day off. I asked him if I could have the day off and he told me that the fuzzy handcuffs were on backorder, so 'yes.'

Jack. Ass.

"Hey, where are you going so... ah..."

"Disheveled?" I ask Benjamin wryly. "He tore my buttons, damnit!" Ronson is a panty-ripper and a liar. He didn't order fuzzy handcuffs. Benjie taught me how to check the Amazon. I love the Amazon. I already ordered a tub of pralines and cotton candy and some buckets of cookie dough.

"Well, it looks super-sexy," he winks at me.

I sigh. "Whatever, let's go raid Hannah's closet... again."

"What? Why Hannah's closet?"

"Because," I explain as we start to climb the stairs, "she smells good. Everyone else smells kind of rank, quite frankly."

"You like her because she is related to your mate," he mutters softly.

"Really?" I look at him.

"Yeah, and she should like you for the same reason. Just..."

"What?"

"Don't hurt her, too. She lost her parents when she was only ten years old and Ronson is..."

"A dick?"

"Remote," he frowns at me.

I smirk, "whatever, Benji."

He sighs, "why Benji or Benjamin? Why never Ben?"

"Benjamin is funny. Benji is your cute puppy name."

"How do you know that my mom called me Benji?"

I stop right outside Hannah's room to stare at him with my mouth open. "She called you Benji... when you were a puppy." I start to laugh.

"Shut up, Innie," he grumped.

"Aw," I wipe the tears from my eyes, "poor Benji."

Hannah swings open her door with a scowl. "No! You are not taking more of my clothes, Innie! Make Ben or Ron take you shopping!"

"Nope," I push past her gently, "you have good taste and I don't understand these fashions today." I walk to her closet as she sighs and sinks down on her bed.

"I'm telling Ronson!"

"Ooo, are you going to tell him I steal your sexy lingerie and this teeny number?" I hold up a tiny dress.

Hannah squeaks in embarrassment and turns to Ben furiously, "don't look!" she hisses at him.

He turns his back on us. "C'mon!" he whines, "I haven't had any ass since this one came off of isolation! Now I can't even look at sexy clothes?"

"One day, doggie, one day you have been bereft of sex," I call out from the closet. "Oh, awesome, new shoes!"

"Two days, Innie!" Ben responds.

"Ew, stop!" Hannah scolds us both.

"This is good, thanks Hannah!" I come out with an armful of clothes.

"Anytime, obviously," Hannah says in a resigned voice. I smile at her and start to walk out when she blurts out, "why do you put up with him?"

"Excuse me?" I turn so abruptly I drop one new bedazzled green sneaker to the floor. "Shoot," I grumble, carefully balancing the stack of clothes in my arms as I crouch down to pick it up. As I do, a scarf falls half-out of the pile, trailing on the floor as I stand back up. "Benji's not that bad," I protest.