• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 •

£𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇, 𝖳𝖷 𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟩, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢𝟤:𝟥𝟨 𝖯

£
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇, 𝖳𝖷
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟩, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢
𝟤:𝟥𝟨 𝖯.𝖬.
£

Neveah was laying in Bryson's bed on her phone when the door opened.

Bryson came in with a black duffle bag and put the duffel bag on the floor.

"Can you count that for me?" He asked going into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

She opened the bag and seen 100's, 50's, 5's, 10's and a whole bunch of ones.

"That is a lot of money." She mumbled to herself, then went to go look for a money counter.

"THE MONEY COUNTER IN THE CLOSET!" He yelled from the bathroom and she nodded then got up to get the counter.

She got it then grabbed the duffle bag and went to the kitchen.

She sat the counter on the island and started taking the money out of the bag.

She got some of the hundreds and placed them into the counter and watched it flow.

He gotta be a scammer or drug dealer

The total came up to $3,564 and she counted $1,000 and wrapped rubber bands around them.

(A/N- My math teacher would have a fit if I didn't put them money signs after the money.)

~~~

"Thank you, phat." Boogie said as he walked out of the bathroom and seen that all the money was in rubber bands.

"You're welcome, Tincc." She smiled at him, making him smile back.

"What?" He asked blushing a little."

"Nothing." She smiled then started putting the money back in the duffle bag.

Pᴏᴏᴛᴇʀʀʀ 🖤

You hanging with us today?

Sure. Where are we going?

The park.

Okay, I will be there.

"I'm about to go hang out with my friends." Neveah said as she finished putting the money up.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later, phat." He said kissing her on her forehead.