Chapter 1

Ruby rose was the princess of hell next in line for the throne. Her older sister didn't want to be queen so the duty was passed to the younger demon. From a young age Ruby knew she was different. Unlike other demons her age she didn't want to hurt thing for fun. She didn't want to be mean like all the others. She liked being nice to other demons. Unfortunately no one else though the same but being princess ment everyone had to treat her highly even if they hated her. As she grew she became more and more what other demons wanted her to be. She acted cold and ruthless but underneath she was still the loving caring demon she always was.

Ruby awoke in her large red bed to the sound of her bird mortimer. He was a red parrot looking creature with bat like wings and four eyes. Ruby got out of bed walking to his cage. "Morning buddy...sleep well?" She asked the black bird. He chirped happily in response. Mortimer was a lot like her. He wasn't a evil creature he was like a normal bird from the human realm. She held out her arm for him to climb on. She scratched his head causing him to coo happily. She put him on his perch as she got dressed. Today was the day she would go to heaven with her father to meet with the king of heaven and his daughter. The reason she was different and not evil like other demons was because her parents were just like her. Kind, caring and loving to her, yang, and their staff. But he had to act cold and ruthless to his people so he could keep order.
Ruby walked to the large dining room passing by large painting of her grandfather and other past kings and queens. She stopped at the portrait of her mother. She starred at it resting her hand on the painting.
She sighed continuing to walk to the dining room. She sat beside her father and across from her sister. "Good morning sweetheart sleep well?" Tai asked beginning to eat his breakfast.
Ruby shot him a small smile "yeah I slept fine," Ruby responded as a maid poured her some coffee. Yang smiled at her "so did mortimer wake ya up again?" Yang asked taking a bite out of her eggs. "So you ready to meet the king of heaven today I heard he has a daughter maybe you can make a friend," he suggested causing Ruby to scoff. "A angel really? They're such snobs...not exactly looking forward to being talked down to by those prissy snobs..." Ruby responded sarcastically. Tai frowned "hey don't think like that...not all angels are like that," Tai tried to change Ruby's mind.
Ruby sighed getting up from the table I'm gonna take a shower.

Ruby sat in the carriage which was drawn by hell horses. Ruby starred out the window as they passed through the bridge between heaven and hell. She saw all the damned souls screaming in the sea of fire and lava. All the sinners who ended up here she starred feeling unable to watch them suffer. They made it to the golden gates which caught Ruby's attention. She looked at the gates squinted from how bright they were.
Once they made it to the large white palace she exited the carriage.
She looked around her tail swishing from side to side. She noticed angels starring at her strangely. Ruby shot them a smile but they just turned running in the other direction.
She frowned not really caring to much. She followed her father into the palace. She looked at all the portraits and other decorations.
"God these angel love the color white..." Ruby thought as she followed behind her dad. Two guards opened the doors for them leading them into a large throne room.
Ruby saw two people standing Infront of them. Her father bowed to the two angels in front of them. Ruby mirrored her father bowing as well. Her father began to speak. "Hello jauque it's nice to see you again..." Tai said looking up. Ruby peeked up to look at the people in front of her. Her gaze fell apon the king's daughter her eyes locked with the white haired girl.
"Greetings taiyang...I'm glad you can come for our meeting," the tall man with white hair said in a gruff voice.

I'm glad you can come for our meeting," the tall man with white hair said in a gruff voice