Chapter 6

Ruby and Weiss sat in Weiss's bed holding each other close.
"Thank you for coming Ruby...I'm glad you're here," Weiss said gratefully with a smile on her voice. Ruby grinned "no problem I was was worried about you..." Ruby admitted shyly. Weiss smirked "aww you care about me?~" Weiss joked causing the demon to blush. Weiss giggled causing Ruby's heart to flutter.
A question popped into Weiss's mind. "Ruby?" Weiss called catching Ruby's attention. "Why didn't you just fly here demons have wings don't they?" Weiss asked looking into Ruby's sliver eyes. Ruby looked away her expression darkening. Weiss feared she had made Ruby angry or sad.
Ruby sighed "I...I can't fly..." Ruby muttered. Weiss thought she meant she didn't know how. "You could always learn ho-" Ruby cut Weiss off. "No, I...I know how but I...I'll show you..." Ruby said closing her eyes.
Ruby let out her wings Weiss gasped as she noticed her left wing was torn and damaged.

Ruby looked down as Weiss starred at her wing. "W...what happened?" Weiss asked with worry in her voice. Ruby sighed "during the war...a group of angels kidnapped me to lure my parents and they...hurt me very much...I...I have scars all over my body from them..." Ruby admitted the images playing in her mind.

Flashback

Three angels entered the dungeon with smirks on their faces. A little demon flinched and looked up. "Hello there...we got alot on the agenda for today..." The lead angel said. Tears welled up in the young girls eyes.
"P...please! I wanna go home I miss my mommy and daddy!" The little terrified girl begged as she trembled. All the angels smirk "sorry...but we have some things to do before you can leave...I think only angels deserve wings..." He said with a sadistic smile. Ruby froze as he stepped closer. "No...no please!" She screamed as he approached.

End of flashback

End of flashback

Ruby's eyes were screwed shut as tears threatened to escape her eyes. Weiss tried to reach her hand out to comfort Ruby. Ruby panicked slapping Weiss's hand away. Ruby panted as tears rolled down her cheeks. Ruby realized what she had done and noticed a scratch on Weiss's hand. "W...Weiss! I'm sorry I didn't mean t-" Ruby tried to apologise but Weiss pulled her into a embrace. Ruby was shocked for a moment not knowing what to do. After a few seconds she let her walls come down and she began to sob. Weiss rubbed Ruby's back to calm her down. "Shhhh...it's ok...you're safe now...no one is going to hurt you..." Weiss pulled away slightly so Ruby was looking at her. She raised Ruby's chin so Ruby was looking at her.
"You're strong Ruby...I can see that you should too...you're my...you're my girlfriend...and I love you so please...don't cry," Weiss whispered smiling and tilting her head slightly. Ruby was surprised that Weiss called her her girlfriend. Ruby blushed slightly and smiled. "Thank you Weiss...I love you too..." Ruby whispered planting a kiss on Weiss's lips. The two kissed lovingly and at that moment the door opened. The two pulled apart and looked to the door seeing another angel. Ruby didn't know who the tall angel who looked a lot like Weiss was. Weiss's eyes widened as she looked in horror at her sister.