Chapter 9

Weiss slowly opened her eyes slowly. Light hit her eyes causing her to squint. She tried getting up but was pulled back down by a arm wrapped around her. Weiss slowly turned her head coming face to face with Ruby. She blushed as she analyzed Ruby's sleeping face. Weiss held Ruby's hand as she turned onto her side to face Ruby. Lasts nights events played back in her mind causing her face to go red. Ruby began to mutter something in her sleep. Weiss leaned closer to hear what her girlfriend was saying.
"No....please....m...mama...papa....help me....my wing h...urts...I...it hurts so much....help...help...me..." Ruby whispered in a broken tone as she curled up scooting closer to Weiss. Weiss's heart broke as tears rolled down Ruby's face. Weiss was about to wake Ruby up until Ruby said something that shocked her. "Don't hurt...her...w...Weiss....please....don't go...Weiss...help...he's coming...." Ruby whispered a bit louder and her voice sounded even more terrified.
Weiss shook Ruby awake she jolted up sweating profusely. She was panting and gasping for air. Weiss placed her hand on Ruby's shoulder causing the younger girl to flinch. Ruby was trembling as she gripped the sheets in fear. "Ruby...are you ok...?" Weiss asked worriedly. Ruby didn't answer she just hugged Weiss tightly. After a few seconds Weiss felt warm tears drip onto her shoulder. Weiss heard Ruby begin to cry into her shoulder. "Hey...hey it's ok...I'm right here you're safe..." Weiss whispered softly forgetting that they were both still naked. Ruby eventually calmed down and pulled back slightly her gaze directed to the covers.
"Are you ok...?" Weiss asked softly placing her hand on Ruby's cheek.
Ruby looked into her eyes "I...I'm sorry...it was just another nightmare...I...I have them alot..." Ruby whispered squeezing Weiss's hand slightly. Weiss smiled "don't apologise...it's ok I have nightmares too...c'mere," Weiss said pulling Ruby back down to the bed. Ruby let out a small oof as she collided with the bed.
Weiss pulled Ruby close gently stroking Ruby's black and red hair. Ruby purred lowly which always amused Weiss. The young angel hummed quietly. "Do you feel any better?" Weiss asked quietly. Ruby didn't say anything she just nodded. Weiss smiled kissing the top of Ruby's head. "We should get dressed...maids usually come in the morning," Ruby explained. Weiss jolted up in a panic "if we get caught...my father..." Weiss didn't dare finish her sentence. Ruby pecked her forehead resting her hand on the older girls cheek. "He won't find out...and if he does I'll always protect you...I promise," Ruby said confidently causing Weiss to smile. "Thank you..." Weiss whispered thankfully. The two got dressed Weiss trying her hardest not to stare at Ruby's abs. Weiss couldn't help it she glanced back at Ruby who was buttoning up her shirt her abs still in plain view. Ruby noticed her starring and smirked. She winked at Weiss causing the angel to quickly turn away. Ruby came up behind her wrapping her arms around Weiss's waste. "No need to be shy princess~ you've seen it before~" Ruby cooed kissing Weiss's neck.
Weiss put her hand over her mouth to stop herself from moaning. "C...cut it out...you dunce...." Weiss grumbled pushing Ruby away. Ruby chuckled at how red Weiss's face was. "You look cute princess~" Ruby flirted gently grabbing Weiss's chin. Weiss frowned and furrowed her eyebrows even though inside she was screaming. Her neck still stung from Ruby's fangs as Ruby cornered her. Ruby bent down slightly to Weiss's level "I love you~" Ruby whispered in her ear sending shivers through Weiss's body. A sudden knock came from the door causing them both to flinch.
Ruby put her finger to her lips pointing to the shower signaling for her to hide. Weiss hid in the shower as Ruby walked to the door. She opened the door to be greeted by Alex.