6.

Yeri woke up, her nose stinging due to the water inside her nostrils. She was outside, and it was still raining from last night. She sat up and realized that she was in a open coffin. Along with the others. "I guess we're good actors." She grinned as she climbed out of the 6 foot ditch.

She watched the whole her stomach rapidly recover, the internal organs returning to what they used to be. Wendy attempted to swing herself out of the hole. Her arms just couldn't lift her up. Yeri walked over and helped the girl. "Thanks." She said slowly. The half of her face covered in mud, and the other half. Well... Missing. It took Wendy a while to form a slur of words, since most of her brain was gone. But eventually she got her senses back.

"She's so stupid. Thinking we're just 5 little girls." Wendy scoffed, pulling Irene and Joy out. "God, Wendy. She must've hated you the most." Joy laughed as she looked at Wendy's face. "Couldn't you just save me some gore and do your... recovery thing... couple hours ago?!" Irene groaned as her saw Wendy's head. The girl shrugged, the half of her brain soon regrowing back to their normal size. The four girls looked over at Seulgi's grave. She was the only one that was buried. They watched the wet dirt rise. Her left arm sprouted from the ground, her right arm following after. She looked like she was a emerging plant. Or a zombie. The girls helped dig Seulgi out of the grave. She stood up and wiped the mud out of her eyes.

"Now let's go and bury her." Seulgi manically grinned.

———

Ms. Kilens slept peacefully on the bed. Snoozing after a long hunt. She took in a deep breath and smiled. Enjoying the strong metallic smell of blood and the earthy smell of mud in the house. Weird. She cleaned the mess up last night. Why is it still smelling like that? She opened her eyes. Irene was staring at the widow, their faces barely inches away. She backed away and leaned on the floral wall, wearing a old leather hunting outfit. Puffing on a pipe as she inserted the final shell into the shotgun. "Let's go hunting. You're the deer." Irene grinned sinisterly as she pumped the shotgun.

Yeri returned to the hidden room. She placed her foot on the wall, pried the axe out as splinters flew away and prepared to hunt for the widow. Seulgi and Wendy on the other hand. Were in the kitchen, baking a cake. Joy sat on the counter and scooped a bit of frosting with her finger and licked it, ruining the white flat top. "You can eat it later Joy." Wendy rolled her eyes as she fixed the frosting. "I'm going to chill this for a bit, since we're missing a topping." Seulgi picked up the bare cake and put it in the freezer. "Honestly I would prefer cherry-" Wendy's sentence cut off. The girls looked up as they heard the shotgun go off. "It's happening." They said in unison.

It was time for a game of cat and mouse.

———

Ms. Kilens ran through the corridor as the bullets whizzed by her. Her cotton nightgown dampened with adrenaline and fear. She went into the room where she held her weapons in. She opened her drawer. Everything was empty except a bright pink post it note stuck on a machine gun.

Try.

It said, the dry blood flaking off the paper. Ms. Kilens breath hitched as she saw a figure in front of the door. The door was locked but the person never attempted to open it. The figure slipped a piece of paper under the door and then walked away. She walked over and picked the paper up. It was an eviction notice. "Impossible. He gave me everything in his will!" She shook her head, reading it again. At the bottom of the pink paper it revealed who the new owner was.

Wendy.

Seulgi silently walked through the halls, each light turning off behind her one by one. Being blind in the dark was way more fun. She looked through each keyhole, in search of the grey haired lady.

———

The widow gritted her teeth as she walked down the hallway. The machine gun pressing against her rib cage. She wasn't going to let them hunt her like she's prey. It's impossible for her to die. And she'll use that to her advantage to escape. What's she's confused about is...

How are they alive?

She killed them.

She's seen it with her own eyes.

Unless.

It's 5 the children her husband worked on a decade ago.

———

Yeri opened the windows on the highest floor of the mansion. Lighting flashing in her eyes as the windowsill dripped with water. Intention? To let the screams travel out of the house. Yeri looked over the railing and saw Ms. Kilens stomping around, holding the machine gun. "Oh Ms. Kilens." Yeri chuckled as she lifted up the sniper rifle that was next to her feet. She aimed carefully at the widow's neck. Until a refrigerator fell on old woman.

"Oh god." She above her and saw a string that lead to Seulgi. The girl waved with the scissors in her hand. "I was going to shoot her!" Yeri groaned and jumped off the railing, since she didn't feel like going down a million steps. "Oof!" Yeri huffed as she landed on her back on the fridge. She could hear Ms. Kilen's bones crack some more as she hopped off the fridge. "What happened?" Irene shouted as she emerged from the shadows. "Seulgi dropped a fridge on her." Yeri said as she opened the door. There was still food items in there. But the milk drenched everything. "Of course captain obvious. Push the fridge off, we still need her moving." Irene rolled her eyes as she tossed the shot gun to the side, helping the girls push the fridge off the flattened woman.

After a minute of pushing and smushing. They watch the widow recover, her crushed limbs straightening up. When the widow returned to her normal body, she ran over and snapped Seulgi's neck. Yeri and Irene watched the girl collapse and then the widow running away with the machine gun. Seulgi stood up and snapped her head back in place.

"Bad idea Ms. Kilens." Seulgi chuckled in a deep voice.

———

Who's excited for 2021? I'm excited for Red Velvet's comeback!