7.

Ms. Kilens fled into the basement. She renovated it for the multiple house parties she hosted a couple years ago. It was empty and dark. She looked around for a good hiding spot but the light turned on. There was Wendy. Dressed up and on the dance floor. "You! You took everything from me!" The widow screamed as she aimed the gun at the girl and pressed the trigger. But only one bullet came out and it missed her.

"You're such a dumb woman Ms. Kilens. Running into a basement is the worst thing you can do." Wendy said with sarcastic pity in her voice, the back of her head facing the enraged grey haired woman. Ms. Kilens dropped the gun and went to go choke the girl.

"After you murdered your late rich husband. Dr. Kilens. You nearly spent all of his money on drugs, parties... Gambling." Ms. Kilens froze, her hand inches away from the girl's neck.

Wendy's laugh echoed as she walked over to the vinyl player. Picking out a specific song and playing the disk. "I never did any drugs nor murdered my husband!" The widow stuttered in astonishment. "Yes you did. You killed him after a failed experiment and you sold drugs too. You think I never noticed the meth lab in the shed?" The girl muttered, her back facing the woman as the song began to play.

On the farm, every friday.

Wendy turned around with a smug look on her face. "You're not a saint."

On the farm, it's rabbit pie day.

"I'm going to reveal everything to the public Ms. Kilens. Whether you're dead or not." They glared at each other under the red beaming light. Whilst Joy walked down the stairs, the music covering the sound of her shoes tapping.

So, every Friday that ever comes along.

Wendy's eyes departed from the evil green and looked over the widow's shoulder. There was Joy. Staring right back at her.

I get up early and sing this little song.

Wendy smirked as she watched Joy aim the rifle at the widow's head. The widow followed the girl's eyes and looked behind her.

Run rabbit! Run rabbit! Run! Run! Run!

The widow ducked as the bullet hit Wendy's forehead. "Oops, sorry." Joy chuckled as the widow ran away. The girl rolled her eyes as she pried the bullet out with her fingers. "Why am I the one who always gets shot in the head?"

Run rabbit! Run rabbit! Run! Run! Run!

Ms. Kilens fell right into their trap. It was a dead end. All there was in that little narrow room was two red velvet curtains.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Goes the farmer's gun.

Joy aimlessly shot at the moving shadow under the curtians every time the song said bang.

Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run, run, run.

Joy glided her free hand on the red velvet curtains, Wendy following after her.

Run rabbit! Run rabbit! Run! Run! Run!

The joy of being the reason why someone is in fear is addicting.

The amount of power you have over that one timid person changes you completely.

Don't give the farmer his fun, fun fun!

Ms. Kilens crawled under the curtain and sneaked out of the basement.

He'll get by

"Damn it! She escaped!" Joy ran out and saw the widow sprint up the stairs. She quickly loaded the rifle. She aimed and shot at her hip but the bullet ended up in the wall.

Without his rabbit pie.

She locked the basement door. "The keys!" She gasped. Last night she put them in her purse which was conveniently across from her. She looked out of the room for any maniacs. It was empty but the refrigerator was still there. She tip toed over to her purse, the loud music fading away. Being replaced by the girl's loud singing.

So run rabbit! Run rabbit! Run! Run! Run!

"Oh Ms. Kilens. You failed experiment." Irene sang as she stomped down the massive flight of stairs, shotgun on her shoulder. "Who said you couldn't die? Your husband is a lie!" Joy shouted as she broke the basement door. She took the keys, as she stood up and straightened her back. Wendy and Yeri popped across from her in the kitchen. Yeri held up her axe and Wendy raised up her crossbow, both of them attacking. The arrow pierced the widow's shoulder as the axe tore off her ear. She ran to the garage. Closing the door.

The widow exhaled as she turned around to go inside the car. Seulgi leaned on the car door. "Hello Ms. Kilens." Seulgi pulled the chain, starting the chainsaw. The widow backed away while the teenager stepped closer.

"Trying to escape? Just because we're children. What makes you think you're going to survive?"

Her eyes formed into dark crescents as they both looked at the roaring blade near the widow's neck.

———

Seulgi watched the widow collapse as the chainsaw stopped moving. "What a mess..." The girl huffed as she wiped the blood off her forehead. "Clean this up while we put her in the basement." Irene ordered Joy and Yeri as the twins collected the widow in a trash bag. Seulgi swung the black bag over her shoulder like Santa on Christmas day. Wendy on the other hand... Struggled to drag the other bag to the basement. Irene was behind the twins and watched to see if the widow decides to regenerate her limbs and attempt to escape.