1

I first met him during a group activity in our first year of high school. Our teachers had us go around and talk to someone we didn't know. The teachers told us to say our name, our favourite colour, and what we want to do when we grow up. Coincidentally, we ended up together.

"My name is Beomgyu. My favourite colours are pink and white. When I graduate, I want to go into music."

His voice was soft and comforting, like a pillow almost. It was difficult to explain it, but when you heard his voice, you felt comfortable.

"My name is (Y/N), my favourite colour is blue, and when I graduate, I want to go into science."

"Which type of science?" He asked curiously. His eyes were very attentive.

"Physics."

"Woah. I've never been good in physics," he hummed in awe.

"Do you take physics class?" I asked him.

"No. I gave up on that last year when I practically failed my physics test in general science."

We both talked for a little while longer, discussing silly little topics. We had such a great dynamic. It made me happy. That's when the teachers said to find someone new.

Coincidentally, Beomgyu ended up with my best friend. I ended up with this other boy Taehyun. He was nice and all, but I could help but miss the feeling of the dynamic I had with Beomgyu. I didn't mind though. As long as he's happy, I'm happy.