chapter 3

Magnolia's pov

"Hey, Mags" he said while sitting down in the chair right in front of me. "Why did you come here. You made it clear that it was just sex." I said but I was still mad about what he said at the game. "Nolia, I want to apologize. What i said was uncalled for and rude. I didn't mean to upset you, I can't lose you again, Nolia." he sounded very genuine when he said that.

"Chase, it's fine I knew what I was getting myself into when we started all of this." I just wanted this conversation to end I'm not in the mood to talk to him. He slowly got up, he was wearing this black hoodie with a plaid overcoat, black jeans and white trainers. He's the only jock that I seen that can dress in anything other than Nike shit.

He stood there for a decent amount of time before he said "You're not going to give me a hug?" This boy was really pouting, men I swear. I stood up than I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I felt it poking my stomach, when was he never hard. I pulled away from him looking down at his boner. "Meet me in the bathroom?" he said quickly.

I shook my head looking down and chuckling. Did he think I was going to fuck him at my job, like i'd risk my job for him. "Chasey, you know I would never fuck you here but I do get off work in 30." What!? I'm a girl and I have needs as well. "Am I supposed to just sit in my car and wait for 30 mins. Come on Nolia? A quicky in the bathroom?" he asked again.

"No Chase, I'll be at your car in 30. I have customers to feed." I grumbled, I kissed his cheek then I walked towards the kitchen to grab their orders. Once I had their orders in my hands, I saw that Chase was no longer in the restaurant. I handed each one of their plates to them, earning a smile from Piero. "Who was that, bellissima?" Piero was a beauty but when he spoke italian he became so much more.

"He's a friend, nothing more or less. Enjoy your meal if you ever need anything I'll be right over there at that table." I said pointing at the table I was just at. "Thank You." Mr. Mancini said looking down at his food. I started walking away until heard piero calling for me. "Can you eat with us?" He asked with an hint of excitement in his voice. "Piero, I'm on the clock." I said smiling in his direction.

"Come on, this place is empty." he said with pleading eyes. "Is your parents even okay with me joining?" I asked Piero. His dad nodded and his mom was smiling. So I guess that was the green light. "Can I sit by the window? I love the wall seat in a booth." I asked Piero, putting my hand on his shoulder. He got up from his seat and the height difference was huge, he was about 6 ft 5 to my 5 ft 8 build.

"Thank you" I said smiling, he was blushing again. I chuckled everytime he blushed because he was so cute while doing it. His mom and dad were deep into conversation. "You want some?" Piero asked I couldn't eat his food. I felt his hand creeping onto my thigh. I was wearing this little waitress  outfit that was a little black dress with a white apron. I put my hand on top of his "No, I couldn't eat your food." I shook my head while saying this.

Piero hand was under my dress, he slowly put his index finger and middle finger on my clothed clit. My breath hitched causing stares from both of his parents. "Everything alright, dear? Ms. Mancini asked while looking down at my outfit. I mean the dress did so a bit of cleavage. "Im fine, just cold." I said quickly to hide suspicion. "I would be to if I was wearing practically nothing." she said with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

I was confused cause I hadn't done anything towards her, we barely even said a few words to each other. I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts when I felt his fingers move in a circular motion. I quickly grabbed onto his thigh, squeezing it. I slowly rubbed my hand across his bulge, his gripped the end of the table quickly. He mumbled something in italian which made me bite my lip so I didn't become a moaning mess.

I unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out from his boxer briefs. I bit my lip at the sight I was staring at. He was big like really big. He slid down in his seat so you couldn't see it over the table. I swiftly spit on my fingers, the I wrapped my hand around his length. I moved my hand up and down his length cause him grip onto the table. His dad looked down at his hand that was on the table. "Are you okay son?" His dad asked I didn't stop stroking him when his dad asked him a question. Mr. Mancini was about to look under the table until his son said "Im good dad, this food is just so good" he said with a smile that could only fool a dummy.

I could feel that he was about to cum so i tried to pull my hand away from his length but he wrapped his hand around mine and kept going. He sped up the pace, I put my left hand on his arm. I was trying to let him know to slow down, he didn't get was I was trying to say so I whispered in his ear "slow down." He did what he was told and slowed down. Shortly after he came causing him to grunt quietly.

"What is going on with you, Piero?" his mom asked. His dad said "I think he's getting a handjob under the table." His mom looked dumbfounded until she looked under the table seeing my hand around her son's dick. "Oh my God, you should be ashamed of yourself, giving my son a fricking handjob in a public restaurant. Do you not have self respect?" His mom said clearly frustrated.

"Mom, I started it. She did nothing wron-" I interrupted him. "It's fine Piero, I'll just leave." I said removing my hand from around him and he stood up fixing himself. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror at my bright red cheeks and rolled my eyes. I turned on the sink, right after I turned on the sink I heard the door open. It was Domenico, which I never would've expected. "Sorry, about my wife. But why did you do it? You just met him." He was clearly concerned with why I would do that to someone I just met. "I don't know. He put his hand on my thigh and things escalated." I said very rushed.

I started walking towards the bathroom door but I stopped when he stood in front of the door. "But next time don't do this in public, I'd definitely would not want my daughter to be doing this." and with that he was out the restroom. I walked out of the restroom after him and clocked out. I went to locker room then changed into a tie black letterman jacket and white dress with white hightops.

 I went to locker room then changed into a tie black letterman jacket and white dress with white hightops

I walked back into the dining hall and seen them still at the table. I was about to walk outside side until I felt some tap my shoulder gently. "Hi, Piero" I said awkwardly while giving him a little wave. "Hey, bellissima. Im so sorry. I understand stand if you don't want to talk to me anymore. I shouldn't have been so lou-" he looked genuinely sorry.

I put my hand on his left bicep "Piero, It's fine. It's not your fault even though you could've stopped.". I joked "But honestly, I still want you in my life." honestly I would love to be friends with him. "Can I invite you to my home?" I was shocked when he said this. "Like they'd want me in your home after I just made you cum." I said playfully shoving his shoulder.

"I have my own place, so it would just be you and me all night." he said lust dripping in his voice. All night, with him. I have to turn Chase down, I mean he's done it to me before. I texted him to let him, then I texted my mom to let her know I was staying at a friends.

"Okay, let's go."

            ----------------------------

I didn't really like this chapter as much as the other one but I promise it'll get better. :) ilu<3