chapter 16

Magnolia's pov

I was laying on my bed out of breath, I looked over at him and he sleeping, I got up from my bed and grabbed his phone off of the nightstand. I opened his phone and looked for his wife's number, I texted her telling her "that he was staying at the office because he had a lot of work to do." He groaned and rolled over but he was still sleeping.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a white tank top and cream colored shorts, I walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I turned on the water so that it was hot, then after a few minutes I decided to get in the shower.

I was in the shower for about 10 minutes then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my abdomen, I looked back and it was Dom.

"I thought you were sleeping." I said, a smile appeared onto his face and his length started to poke into my back. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Nope, and thank you for texting my wife." He said then I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, he held onto me by cupping my ass.

He used one of his hands to position his length to go inside my entrance, I slowly sat down onto his member. He gripped my ass tightly and made me go up then down on him, I tried to suppress my moans but it wasn't working. He put his lips mine and we starting kissing but he kept pounding into me, hitting my core hard causing me to moan into his mouth.

I pulled him into me with my arms that were around his neck, he started thrusting his hips upwards making him go even deeper inside of me then his kisses moved from my lips to my neck which I knew was going to bruise. He put my back against the shower wall then he kept trusting into me, he grunts were sending me over the edge.

His thrust grew sloppier each thrust then he pulled out and came then he pushed himself back inside of me with cum on his length, which made me cum. I hopped down off my him and then we proceeded to wash ourselves.

I turned off the shower and then we both got out of the shower, I handed him the big towel that I had grabbed for myself. He wrapped it around his waist, I looked down at his bulge and I guess he caught me looking because he asked. "Again? Aren't you tired?"

I softly chuckled at the comment he just made then we walked out of the bathroom, he sat down onto my bed, I handed him some of my oversized men clothes. I grabbed a towel from my bottom drawer, I was completely naked and his eyes wouldn't leave my body. I walked over to the bed where he was and sat down next to him.

"Are you actually tired? Cause I can go all night." I said and that's what we did.

•××××××ו

I woke up to his soft and quiet snores, I lifted my head up from his chest and I pulled my shorts off then got on top of him. I felt a boner grow under me, I pulled down his shorts the I bit my lip while looking at his manhood. I gently held his member in my hand then I slowly sat down on his member, he grunted but he still was sleeping. I rolled me hips against him while my hands were on his chest, he finally woke up and looked up at me.

He put his hands onto my hips and lifted me up then down, my eyes rolled into the back of my head and my moans were quiet but they were getting louder. This man was amazing at what he did, I never wanted and craved someone so much. He let out a soft moan which was the thing that I needed for me to climax, then short after he came.

"Good morning, bebé." I told him, I climbed off of him and sat back on the side of my bed. He sat up then he looked at me, my body had hickeys all over and he didn't have a single mark. I know he told me not to get jealous but how could I not, he went home to a beautiful woman everyday, she would fully have him but I wouldn't.

I got up from the bed and grabbed my shorts to put back on, I sighed after I put them on. "Are you okay?" He asked, honestly I don't know how I was feeling but I know I wasn't feeling amazing but I wasn't feeling the worst, it was about 7:30am and I smelled my mother's cooking.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You're going to have to jump out of my window or you can stay here until my parents leave to go help with the church. Your choice." I told him, I wasn't trying to be cold towards him but I couldn't help it.

I put a hoodie on before I walked downstairs to see my mamá standing in the kitchen, she looked up at me with a smile on her face. "How's your morning?" She asked. I know that she was just asking to be nice, not because she actually cares.

"It was good, what time are you go to the church?" I asked because I wanted him gone as soon as possible and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

She grabbed her purse off of the counter and walked towards the door, "Your papá is in the car waiting for me and I'm about to leave now. I love you, be good." She said and with that she was gone.

"You can come down now!" I yelled throughout my home, soon after I yelled he came downstairs in his suit that in came here in. He walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek then he looked at his watch.

"I got to get going but I'll see you next week?" He rushed, I nodded and with that he exited my home. I was bored so I decided to call Em.

•××××××ו

Em came over 20 minutes after I had called her, we walked up into my room and sat down on my bed then she looked down at my neck and saw the bruising.

"Who's the lucky guy of the month?" She joked, I slightly shoved her while laughing softly, I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped her's around my abdomen.

"I've missed you, Noli." She said then she placed a small kiss on my cheek, i smiled soon after I kissed the corner of her mouth causing her to blush bright red.

"I've missed you too. What have you been up to lately? I feel like I haven't seen you in years." I say to her, he put her hand on my thigh and looked at me with lust obviously in her eyes.

She slowly inched her hand up my thigh, Em and I have done things in the past as such as sex and amongst other things. She put two of her fingers on my covered core which made my breath hitch then she began to kiss my lips softly, she laid down on her back then I got on top of her and continued to kissed her.

I didn't notice the had opened until she screeched and pushed me off of her then I landed on the floor, I looked back at the door and it was Dom.

"What the fuck, Em?" I said then she sat up on the bed and looked down at me and gave me a little sorry. I looked back at the door and he was staring at me while I was sitting on my bedroom floor.

I stood up and dusted myself off then said. "Em this is the lucky man of the month and Dom this is Em my best friend." They were both staring at each other and Em looked so embarrassed that she stood up from the bed and walked towards the door.

"I'm going to get going, call me." She said then she walked passed him on her way out.

"I left my phone here." He said, I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone then I slowly walked towards him. I handed him his phone and his eyes had a hint of jealousy in them.

"I was only gone for 20 minutes and you were already with another. I thought you said you weren't going to sleep with anyone else." He told me, I rolled my eyes and walked over to my bed with him following.

"I've been sleeping with her longer than I have with you. So get over it." I said to him,  he folded his arms against his chest and tilted his head to the side, he shook his head slowly in disbelief while looking at me.

"You are right. So I'm going to go home and make love to my wife while you sit here all alone." There's this dick I knew he was, I never thought he would say such harsh things to me. I sighed and stood up from the bed and walked to the door then held it open for him.

"Get out." I said coldly, he walked over to the door and looked at me up then down. "Gladly." Was all he said, I slammed the door behind him and ran to my bed then I face-planted on my bed and sobbed until I fell asleep.

--------------------
This chapter was a lot. I hope you guys like it as much as I do.
Thank you guys for all the votes and adding this book to your reading lists.
Love you guys and be good people❤️