chapter 11

Magnolia's pov

I was so excited. We were spending the weekend together, he texted me saying that he was on way. I put on a white cropped hoodie with furry cuffs, a green skirt with white flowers, white and green air forces ones. He texted me telling me he was outside. I walked downstairs to see my mamá and papá on the couch, "Mamá im going to spend the night at Em's for 3 days." I went over to the couch to kiss my parents cheeks. "Okay be good, Te quiero"

I grabbed my duffle that was on the kitchen counter and exited my home. I was walking down the walkway when I realized how cold it was, I was like a chihuahua, I was shaking so much. I opened his car door and slid inside, closing the door behind me and I threw my duffle into the back seat. I kissed his lips quickly before leaning back into my seat, I put on my seatbelt. "It's like 30 degrees outside and you're wearing a skirt." I slapped his thigh, he let out a soft chuckle. "I had to look cute for you." I said sending a wink his way. He had on a jean jacket that had white wool on the inside, a white long sleeved crew neck, black jeans and some black vans.

 He had on a jean jacket that had white wool on the inside, a white long sleeved crew neck, black jeans and some black vans

"You look cute either way. I was going to take us on some outside activities but I didn't know you were going to be half naked." I playfully rolled my eyes, he had his hand on the gear stick and I put the car into to drive. "Well you should've told me to dress warm." I said, he looked over at me and I held my hand out for him to hold. He looked down at my hand and put his hand in mine, I put our hands on my thigh.

We pulled into the driveway of his house, he put the car in park with his other hand. "We're here. Stay here." He's actually really sweet, I would've thought he would've been a huge dick. He got out of the car and walked over to my side, he opened the door for me. He was so precious, this is going to be a beautiful experience while it lasts. I grabbed my duffle from the back seat and stepped out of the car. "Thank you, bud." I was serious, I loved calling him  buddy/bud. He grabbed my duffle from me with his left hand and I put my hand in his free one. I snuggled into him while we walking towards his house, it was so cold it felt like my legs were going to break. We finally made it inside, he put my duffle on the floor and took off his coat then put it on the hook by the door.

I walked into the living room then I sat down on the couch, he went into the kitchen and came back with some snacks in his hands. He sat on the couch next to me and placed the snacks onto the coffee table, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I slid my shoes off, then I put my feet on the couch, I snuggled into his chest. "So what are we watching, germoglio?" Hm, I didn't know what to watch, it takes me a least 30 minutes to find a movie on my own.

"I don't know, you pick." I just pray he doesn't pick some si-fi alien movie, I can't follow all of them scientific words, it makes me feel dumb as heck. "Have you ever seen Christine?" It's probably old, I shook my head. "Oh wow, we have to watch it." He decided to put it on, I grabbed a bag of hot Cheetos that were on the coffee table.

We were at least 30 minutes into this movie and this movie was about a car that happened to be a murderer. Now what the fuck was he thinking picking this movie, I looked up at him and he had the biggest smile on his face while he was watching the movie. It was cute, but it still doesn't change the face that we're watching a shit ass movie. I told Em beforehand that if my parents called her and tell them im at her place.