Chapter 19

Domenico's Pov

She looked at me like a dear caught in headlights, Piero was the first one to open his mouth to say something.. "Hey dad, what are you doing here?" Magnolia hasn't said anything yet, but she kept looking me up and down.

"I'm here with a couple of friends, What are you two doing here?" I asked then Piero looked back at her then back at me with the widest smile in the world.

"She finally gave me a chance to be with her... She's an actually wonderful person, dad. Never met one like her." He said you could clearly see that he meant every word he said about her in his eyes.

I looked at the watch on my wrist then said, "It's past midnight... Doesn't she have to be getting home shortly?" I don't know if he heard the bit of jealousy in my voice but it was evident that it was there.

Noli stood up and excused herself to the bathroom then shortly after I did the same.

I walked into the men's restroom and walked into a stall then I sat on the toilet seat and put my head in my hands. I heard the bathroom door open then my stall door opened and closed.

I looked up and saw her big brown eyes, and they were filled with so much pain... She took a long sigh before she said anything.

"So you are up?" she folded her arms and looked me up and down. You could feel how angry she was in the stall but I have to tell her the truth so she can leave, I know that it's going to break her but I have to.

"I was busy making love to my wife when you texted me, sorry," I said coldly, I think it hurt me more than it hurt her. I could see the tears welling up in her eyes and it broke my heart.

I never wanted to hurt her but I can never be with her... I took a long breath and then she finally spoke.

"I thought... I thought... I actually thought you cared for me and all this time you were saying you weren't like the other guys... but you are just like them." When she said that I knew there was no going back, I wanted her more than ever but I couldn't have her in the way she wanted me to.

I love my wife? Do I love my wife? I thought I did, but I wouldn't have to look to a 17-year-old for comfort if I did. She was about to exit the stall but I grabbed her arm gently and I looked her into her eyes.

"I do care about you, Noli... I'm just married and I can't be with you. Maybe if I met you when I was not with her but we're together and that isn't going to change." I told her but that didn't seem to calm her nerves.

She kept trying to pull her arm out of my grasp but I couldn't let her go. I pulled her down onto my lap and I began to feel myself hardened underneath her. Her sobs slowly began to stop while I held her in my arms.

She let out a loud sigh then began to speak. "I really like you, Dom... I understand that you will never leave her but miracles do happen. Obviously, she doesn't make you happy... You need me and want me... Right?" Her sobs grew louder than her words, I didn't want to break her more than she already was.

I know I probably shouldn't have done this but I could resist the temptation that she possessed. I looked down at her lips and I pushed mines against hers. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist then I put her back against the wall.

I pulled away from the kiss just for a second to look at every beautiful feature of her face. I placed small kisses on her neck which caused small moans to escape from her lips which made me difficult to resist her.

I lifted her black dress, moved her panties to the side, and then started to massage her clit in small circles. Her arms clung to my shoulders while continued to play with her.

I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down my boxers. I pulled a condom from my pocket and slid it on quickly.

I slowly entered her pussy causing her moans to grow louder. I quickly put my hand over her mouth and then I quickened my pace causing small grunts to come from me.

This woman was intoxicating and I couldn't help myself. I knew it was wrong but she had something my wife didn't and didn't know what that was.

She tightened herself around me which sent me into overdrive. My strokes became harder and faster, you could hear the sound of our skin slapping together.

Her eyes rolled back into her head, I knew she was close to finishing. I finally pounded into her one last time and we both came undone.

She fell against me and I held her up. I put my hands on her waist then her legs fell to the ground. "Wow... Dom. That was amazing but did you mean what you said?" She said through heavy breaths.

"I don't know. I know this must be confusing but I still love my wife. It might seem like I don't but I truly love her." I really meant what I said, I love my wife but I also like Noli.

She let out a loud sigh and just nodded her head. I stared at her with a confused face. "I get it. She's your high school sweetheart or whatever. You're not going to drop her for me. You just need something different from time to time. She said then shrugged her shoulder.

She walked out of the stall first with a slight limp then I chuckled to myself. I waited 5 minutes before walking out myself.
                                                                                  •xxxxx•

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie with my wife it was some sleazy slasher flick. I was in my own world not even paying attention, I was still thinking about last night.

I received a message on my phone from Noli.

From Noli: Hey, are you free?

She sent an image along with the photo. It was a photo of her bare chest and I already felt myself hardened against my pants.

To Noli: I'm watching a movie with my wife and I told you not to send anything like that. What if we get caught?

I turned my phone on do not disturb and continued to watch the movie with my wife. She was so caught up in the middle of the movie that she didn't even notice that I was texting someone.

After we finished the movie we went upstairs to our room. I felt a hand creep onto my lower back and I looked back at my wife. She had this wide smile on her face, I know what she's expecting but I wasn't really in the mood for sex right now. Well, I guess with her at least.

I told my wife that I was going out to hang with some friends, which was true.

I pulled into the driveway of one of my best friends. I needed to tell someone what I was doing with Noli.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry guys that I've been gone since February. I've been dealing with personal issues but now I'm here to stay this time.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND BE GOOD PEOPLE

                                                                                                -Ani.