chapter 7

Domenico's pov

After I chose the wine for the gala, we on our way back to my car but I stopped her by standing in front of her. "Why were you flirting with him like that, I though-" she interrupted me "You thought what, that I'm automatically yours, that you'll tell me white lies such as you'll leave your wife for me, that you don't love her, and etc. I just met you, so don't make it more then what it is." She's right, I wouldn't leave my wife for her. I love my wife, she's my whole world. I'm not going to throw that away for a teen I just met.

We got into my car, we sat in the parking lot of the winery for about 10 minutes. "Look Magnolia what we did was fun and exciting but it can't happen again, I'm sorry maybe you should meet a guy around your age." I told her sincerely because she needed to find love with someone that wouldn't just use her.

"I don't like boys, I like men. That's why Chase and I don't work, he's too childish." Why would men risk going to jail for fucking a teen or their marriage. I put my hand on her knee "Look I know we just met yesterday and I don't want to tell you what to do but this is dangerous. One day you might meet a guy looking for a beautiful young teenage like yourself, he could possibly rape, kill, or sell you. Think about that next time" I didn't want her to put herself in dangerous situation's just for sex.

She put her hand on top of mines, and looked up at me. She was moving her face closers to mine, our faces were just inches away. I made our lips touch, I kissed her but it wasn't just a kiss it was a lustful kiss. Our kiss was so deep, I got a boner thinking about having her lips around my length. She climbed over into my seat while we were kissing, she lifted her shirt over her head. Her body was just enough to make any man cum, I put my hands on her hips.

"You're a good kisser, for an old man." Did she just call me an old man, I'll show her an old man. "Excuse me I'm not old, I'm just older than you." I said with a smug smile on my face, I wasn't going to let her get away with calling me old. I stopped her when she tried to unbuckle my pants, I wasn't going to have sex with her because if I did there was no going back. "What are you doing?" She was beyond sexy but I love my wife and I can't.

"I can't, tesoro." I said as simple as I could, I just couldn't. "Your dick says different." She has me beat, cause I'd take her in this car. Her moans were probably heavenly,and the best sound you could ever hear. What was I thinking? "Well, I have self restrain. Now get back in your seat." She rolled her eyes, it's like she always rolled her eyes when I told her no. "Ugh, you're no fun." she folded her arms, and leaned back on the steering wheel.

"I want to go home. can you please take me home?" She is so annoying, just cause I don't want to fuck her; she wants to leave. "Are you mad at me?" she climbed back into her seat, I just wanted to know if I had pissed her off. "Just take me home." She put her shirt back on then buckled her seat belt. I started the engine and we were on our way to her home.

We arrived at her place she and unbuckled her seatbelt "Thanks for the ride" Was that I all I was going to get? "No problem." And with that she was gone.

            *--------------------------*

Magnolia's pov

It's been a week since I seen Domenico and I can't get him out of my head. All we did was rub privates and kiss. Turns out I didn't go to the gala, but me and Piero have been texting non-stop. He invited me over to his family's for dinner, to get to know them better or whatever. I put on a red two-piece the has polka dots on it and white heels. My base makeup was very basic but I added a red lip to match my outfit. I got a call from Piero, "Hey, bellissima. I'm outside." Geez he was early, I told my parents goodbye and walked outside to his car.