「Ending: Jinyoung」

Seunghun:
Come on, you guys! Run!!

Gowon:
Wh-where?

We're all in panic. We've never expected to face them in here. Though we'd occasionally spot one or two lurking outside, there has never been any sign of immediate threats from them. That's how safe this place has been.

Zombie:
GRRRRR!!

Gowon:
AHHHH!!

Me:
Gowon!! No!

While we try to comprehend the situation, Gowon is dragged into the horde.

Yonghee:
Everyone, run upstairs!!

Yonghee shouts. Immediately, we all run to the stairs...only to realise Yonghee is not with us.

Me:
Yonghee!

Yonghee:
...I can't...

Yonghee can barely talk as he tries to escape from the zombies.

Jinyoung:
Yonghee!! Come on, you can do it! Grab my hand!

Jinyoung reaches out his hand towards Yonghee. But, Yonghee just shakes his head and smiles weakly.

Yonghee:
Forget about me...it's too late. They've already bitten me. Jinyoung...

Jinyoung:
.....

Yonghee:
Please take care of the rest of the guys...and don't give up...

Jinyoung:
...I'm sorry...

Me:
No, Jinyoung!

Jinyoung grabs my hand and runs up to the second floor. And that is the last time I see Yonghee.

We are back here in the classroom. Just until yesterday, everyone was hopeful about the Safe Zone.

Seunghun:
It's just us now...

Hyunsuk:
Yeah...I can't believe this is happening to us...

Hyunsuk slouches in a chair dropping his head onto his knees.

Seunghun:
...I can't do this.

Seunghun suddenly rises up from his seat.

Hyunsuk:
What do you mean?

Seunghun:
Those monsters...I'm gonna go get them myself.

Me:
What?

Jinyoung:
What are you talking about?

Seunghun:
We just lost our friend to those demons. Are you saying we stay here and do nothing about it? I can't let myself do that.

Hyunsuk:
Seunghun!

We all stand in shock watching him run out the classroom. It all happens so quickly and none of us is able to stop him.

Hyunsuk:
I-I'll go get him.

Me:
Hyunsuk, don't! It's too dangerous.

Hyunsuk:
But I can't let him go back out there. I'll be right back! You just...wait for us here...and let's all give him a smack when I bring him back.