1

𝙳𝚊𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚊

------------------------------------------------------

The car stopped in front of the school and I looked over to my dad. He could see the nervousness in my eyes, a small smile left his lips. He placed his hand on my cheek and I took a deep breath. A tear left my eye, I don't want to leave this car. Never. I looked back at my hands and then at the school. This is the third school this year, thanks to all the jobs my mom gets. This is the third time we moved away from everything this year. In my last school i finally found a spot and friends.

(ik this is not barbara but this was the best i could find)

''my fiore, everything is going to be great, everything is going to be okey''

I looked at dad and gave him a small smile, I took his hand and gave it a little kiss

''i will see you later'' is the last thing i said and jumped out of the car. I walked over to the school and opened the big doors. My eyes were met by people in blue costume, people in the marching band uniform and people in like normal clothes.

I walked down the hallway to a big board with notes on them. The notes were from book clubs, to try outs for different bands. And then a purple poster with big text saying Julie and the hologram band caught my eye. They are a hologram band. Cool, I have never seen a hologram band before.

''Cool right?'' a girl beside me said ''they are amazing if you ask me, and no i'm not just saying that because Julie is my best friend''

I give the girl a confused look, like are you talking to me.

''yeah them seem cool, I never heard of a hologram band before''

''they are kinda different, I'm Flynn'' The girl said and shaked my hand

''Dahlia, but you can call me Lia'' the girl grabbed my arm so we started walking arm in arm

''what lesson do you have?''

''Music''

''Great me too, I can already feel that we are going to be best friends''

------------------------------------------------------

Flynn helped me find the music room, when we walked in the room was filled with instruments, students and chairs. Flynn and I sat down in the middle row and there were three chairs. I look around me to take in the surroundings. The whole room got quiet when the teacher walked into the room. She walked over to a little stage and looked over the class. Her eyes locked with mine and she smiled.

''Mrs Lupo I see that you found your spot in the class, nice to meet you. I'm Mrs Harrison. Welcome to Loz Feliz High School, hope you like it here. I know you will be in good hands'' She said and looked over at Flynn