2

------------------------------------------------------
𝙳𝚊𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚊
------------------------------------------------------

I felt the wind in my hair when my bike went down the street to Julies house. I saw Flynn down the street walking into Julie's house. I sped down with my bike and parked it outside the garage. Flynn turned around and gave me a little wave.

''hey girl, Julie is coming. She is talking to the guys ehm on the phone'' I gave a nood and we walked into the garage. It was so beautiful with the big piano and plants everywhere. A big chough and a cute little table.

''wow it's beautiful in here'' I looked around the studio ''and wow the piano''

''thank you me and mom used to play on it'' I turned around and say julie standing at the door

''used?''

''yeah she past away a year ago '' she said and walked over to Flynn who gave her a smile ''hey ehm what about you play a song''

''no its your piano, and i don't have a song''

''oh come on girl we know you have a song in there'' Julie said and dragged me to the piano, I sat down and Julie and flynn stud in front of the piano ''you have talent Lia, you should use it''

''thanks you guys, it means a lot '' I said and looked up at the two girls standing in front of me

''come on play i don't have all day'' Flynn let out

''okey okey''

(start playing here (2:00am version) - alessia cara) My fingers pushed down the keys on the piano and it let out an amazing sound

"I'm sorry if I seem uninterested .Or I'm not listenin' or I'm indifferent. Truly, I ain't got no business here. But since my friends are here .I just came to kick it but really, I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room. With people who don't even care about my well being .I don't dance, don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend. So you can go back, please enjoy your party .I'll be here, somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana ,With this boy who's hollering I can hardly hear"

I look up and Julie and Flynn who are gone with the notes that leave the piano. I just let my fingers control the music. Julie grabbed Flynns hands and started dancing to the beat. I ones again remember why I love this.

"I ask myself what am I doing here? Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here ,And I can't wait till we can break up outta here"

My soul leaves my body when I get gone in the music. Julie takes over the piano and I move over to Flynn and sing with her. I grabbed her hands and sang to her. Her body leaves small dance moves. I looked over to Julie sitting at the piano who digs when she hits the keys.