3

------------------------------------------------------

𝙳𝚊𝚑𝚕𝚒𝚊

------------------------------------------------------

I opened the doors into the school and was met by the sound of the beel. I walked into the music room where Julia and Flynn were sitting by the piano. Julie was playing and Flynn was standing in front of it listening to the beautiful sound of the keys.

''What's up?'' I said and the both girls looked at me

''Hey Dahlia, I was just showing the songs you helped me and Luke with. They sound amazing''

''Thank you julie, it was so much fun''

''It's so unfair, both of you can see the boys but i can't'' Flynn let out and make a little smack on the piano.

''And lia hey the song you and luke wrote was amazing, he couldn't stop singing it'' I looked down and smiled at my hands

''oo i think someone has a crush, and his name is luke''

''What no, Luke's a ghost. And i have known about him for like a week'' I yell out

 And i have known about him for like a week'' I yell out

''A cute ghost'' Julie added and looked at me

''With a perfect smile'' I let out a small laugh

''Look what i understood from you last school you got really hurt, i don't want that to happen to you again'' Flynn let out and grabbed my hand

''I wont i promise, he is a ghost or a hologram'' I said and look at Julie that laugh ''Hey when are you guys playing I heard that you were amazing last time''

''wow play again, we don't have anything planned. Right now we are just writing songs that you are helping us with'' Julie said confided

''But lucky for both of you I booked Julie and the hologram band for the school dance tonight'' Flynn grabbed a paper from her bag ''And no there is no backing out, I already posted it on social media and you have ehm 68 likes''

''Flynn this is in front of the hole school''

''This is amazing Julie, then you can perform the new song we wrote'' I said and grabbed the flyer from Julies hand.

''I don't know this is crazy''

''Come on you can do it'' Flynn said and started walking out from the room, me and julie looked back at each other and started running to flynn.

------------------------------------------------------

Trying to explain to 2 ghosts that playing at a school dance is good, wasn't that hard. Luke got really excited to play again and Reggie started talking about some country album.